"Cold" metalworking

GOGOblin

I'm realy astonished by the fact, that dev's added welding and smithing before bolts and clinches.

My suggestions are:

Add BOLTS (we already have screws, but this is kinda different things)

Add PLIERS - use to make things with bolts and wire. 

Add DRILL(electro and manual) as a metalworking instrument to add bonus to woodworking too (having a drill inreases carp skill by 2 or something, will write another suggestion about it)

Add RECIPES like:    keep DRILL, keep PLIERS, metal sheet X2, BOLTS X2 or WIRE = shelves

Add DISASSEMBLING, because bolts and gadgets are designed for this feature.

PROFIT

Metal_Bolt_Texture_by_FantasyStock.jpg

UR A "COLD" MEDALWORKING!!!

Only jokiiing, ;) | PROFIT, This seems really cool, I love the idea m8, it's gr8 but the title is a bit click b8 m8 i h8 that, I mean m8 w8... m8 why did you h8?

Just now, EnigmaGrey said:

Ihy isn't X in? Because we're working on Y.

Ofc everything has its time and schedule, but why work on spaceshuttle program while still riding horses?

It is like implementing firearms before hth combat.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

I'm really astonished by the fact that you're able to act like a dick while also providing some alright suggestions.

I wonder how many points could I recieve for such a posting style. I act like a dick to equilibrate someone else acting like a what?

25 minutes ago, GOGOblin said:

Don't even try to provoke me to post what I really think about gameplay logic and  the whole developement course.

Lets say its sometimes "astonishing".

It's been readily transparent due to the added commentary to what otherwise are fine suggestions. As we've said over on Reddit -- help us make the community better.

Edited by EnigmaGrey

1 hour ago, GOGOblin said:

Don't even try to provoke me to post what I really think about gameplay logic and  the whole developement course.

Lets say its sometimes "astonishing".

What you don't realise, is your attitude makes us take a good suggestion, lumped as it is with semi-abuse, and dump it in a folder marked "GOGOblin being unpleasant". We get plenty of good suggestions, and plenty of bad ones. Your barb means your suggestion will mostly get treated as a bad one, even though it's pretty smart.

Veiled barbs are still barbs.

You'll get a lot better reaction if you refrain from making insinuations about the development team. And, if you really do want to make those insinuations, maybe find somewhere that's not metaphorically in the devs backyard, so to speak?

And, to answer the unasked question, the devs put what they put in first because a) they're human (not perfect), and b) it seemed cool and useful. If you'd like to make a game instead of just suggesting things for the team to do for you, we'd be happy to cheer you on, and give you advice and suggestions. We've got a forum section just for indie game projects and all!

1 minute ago, kirrus said:

dump it in a folder marked "GOGOblin being unpleasant".

I make suggestions, you do what you want.

Let me remind you, that it was not me,  but you (not literally you, but forum's admins and moders and that annoyong Enigma) who started shitposting here. 

7 minutes ago, kirrus said:

making insinuations about the development team

Could you please quote?

7 minutes ago, Ontogenesis said:

contemptuous

Well,  it was not planned this way.

But somehow maybe it was because a) I could use some words not that properly b)  sometimes you really deserve it - editing posts, breaking in dialogs, posting sheer offtopic (like here).

14 minutes ago, Ontogenesis said:

we just the forums to be a pleasant place to be around

Not 100%, but close to it. I will try to match, I usually do not insult people first.

20 minutes ago, GOGOblin said:

sometimes you really deserve it 

Still. If you can't post without that attitude we're simply not going to host you anymore.  

By acting this way - and keep acting this way - it's not us who are derailing it.  
It's you making sure we're taking you less seriously in your suggestions.

• nasKo locked this topic