Gravy and other food (multiple food suggestions)

MyTJ

Ok, this will probably be a big tell on where I'm really from... but poutine would be nice and give a big happiness buff like burgers/ice cream.

First, a new item is needed : Gravy.  As ketchup and the like it could act as a spice ingredient if not only that.

But there's more.  Mixed with fries and cheese (ideally fresh cheese curd) it should give Poutine.  That's a very satisfying yet fatty food up here, come over here and sample some... you'd be amazed how 3 simple ingredient mix into such a tasty treat.

The cheese could be any cheese, but it's not as satisfactory as fresh cheese curds.

Now I know this may be not Kentucky related... maybe a mod.  But how glorious would it be on the first few days of survival to go to a burger joint and be able to craft a Poutine?  It may even add some long lasting happiness to ward off insanity and some such.  Just sayin' from a Poutine lover point of view.

P.S. : at most there are about 6.something millions of us, maybe a few travelers in the lot and not all of them PZ playing... so not a priority by my standards.

Edit : Fresh cheese curd go rank pretty fast left un-refrigerated.

From some reply : Taking the idea further

I've already seen a local delicacy from northen France (and it look delicious).  Maybe there could be a "World's Cuisine Restaurant"?  At this rare (and zombie infested location), you could have one last meal from various delicacies from around the world.

Edited by MyTJ

5 hours ago, Scyoni said:

Hah. Nice idea, but I know a lot of Americans who'd hate it as being too niche (and because they've only ever had American poutine - which sucks in a way I cannot begin to describe. But these guys can!)

Lol, it look gross!

This is what it should look like.

It's Poutine Week! 

Notice the soft, firm and cheewy cheese. Thick brown fries and an ever so delicious gravy.

Edited by MyTJ

@Teesee I've looked up the ingrédients online, seems like everything needed is already in game except for Beer.  It looks good :)

Edited original post to add the idea of a World's Cuisine Restaurant.

Edited by MyTJ