Gravy and other food (multiple food suggestions)

MyTJ

Ok, this will probably be a big tell on where I'm really from... but poutine would be nice and give a big happiness buff like burgers/ice cream.

First, a new item is needed : Gravy.  As ketchup and the like it could act as a spice ingredient if not only that.

But there's more.  Mixed with fries and cheese (ideally fresh cheese curd) it should give Poutine.  That's a very satisfying yet fatty food up here, come over here and sample some... you'd be amazed how 3 simple ingredient mix into such a tasty treat.

The cheese could be any cheese, but it's not as satisfactory as fresh cheese curds.

Now I know this may be not Kentucky related... maybe a mod.  But how glorious would it be on the first few days of survival to go to a burger joint and be able to craft a Poutine?  It may even add some long lasting happiness to ward off insanity and some such.  Just sayin' from a Poutine lover point of view.

P.S. : at most there are about 6.something millions of us, maybe a few travelers in the lot and not all of them PZ playing... so not a priority by my standards.