RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

Hmm i already talked about the stomp should have a separated key because it takes priority (no push if zombies are on the front) but i found an other same kinda glitch : when you jump over a window and don't move, you can't hit zombies ... just died by this, hit pass through.. frustrating ...

20160806164106_1.jpg

20160806164105_1.jpg

Edited by NagashUD

21 minutes ago, Yolan said:

Darn. In that case choosing skinny for now seems unbalanced, as it actually protects you from losing weight.

Incidentally, I also noticed I was still able to grow stuff in my garden in late December. Is that normal? I hadn't got any snow yet as of the 1st of Jan. Seems a bit odd that my tomatoes were growing in such cold weather.

You can always plant, just it takes longer in winter, esp with snow over, best way is to plant inside.

Edited by NagashUD

i noticed another bug with clothes , now seems like I can wear a blouse and a sweater at the same time?

But the sweater is on the secondary slot.

Can you guys confirm that?

Edit: Just works fine now may have pressed equip in secondary by error.

Edited by axeladalidez78
Fixed

Skinny is not an advantage.   It just appears to be.

In real life less weight mean burning fewer calories (especially less muscle mass).   So the fact that you are burning fewer calories is important.

You need to understand that if your weight goes below 35 you will start taking damage and eventually dying.

11 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Well, playing with tons of bad trait (specially agoraphobic/claustro) you don't expect to have a good time anyway :D

To me, if you take those, you'll need beta blocker to sleep, that's the deal, you'll have lot of free points to build your character but gonna need to compensate.

That's not realistic or fun, though. People with both of those can still sleep (eventually) even while suffering. Generally speaking, no matter what's going on with a human being, they will still be able to sleep after a long enough time. Making people completely unable to sleep without finding an item makes an otherwise viable (but tough) build essentially unplayable, which is the opposite of what we want to do. Taking tons of bad traits already has downsides, we don't need arbitrary ones on top of it.

17 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Well, playing with tons of bad trait (specially agoraphobic/claustro) you don't expect to have a good time anyway :D

To me, if you take those, you'll need beta blocker to sleep, that's the deal, you'll have lot of free points to build your character but gonna need to compensate.

About passing out, I'm quite against so far, don't know what's the team thoughts tho, but forcing a player to pass out is quite dangerous in gaming, it mean you loose all control, or if not, it's a controlled passing out, like checking if there's no zombies around first, etc... But kinda lame.

So right now it's not planned, animation or not :D

Thanks for nutrition feedback CaptKasar! To me, your diet is quite good, you gained those 8kg in how much time tho?

Beta Blockers don't work for claustrophobic related panic, at least in my case. they used to work but they stopped around the time build 34 was released. So you cant even rely on beta blockers when trying to sleep indoors. am i experiencing a bug? im still experiencing extreme panic after taking half a bottle of beta blockers within a 2 hour period.pzpanic.png

6 minutes ago, morninam said:

Beta Blockers don't work for claustrophobic related panic, at least in my case. they used to work but they stopped around the time build 34 was released. So you cant even rely on beta blockers when trying to sleep indoors. am i experiencing a bug? im still experiencing extreme panic after taking half a bottle of beta blockers within a 2 hour period.pzpanic.png

I don't thing it's a bug , happens the same to me. I think that the panic generated by the claustrophobic or agoraphobic trait generates more panic than the beta blockers can calm.

I'm hoping this is a bug. every time i go to sleep regardless of what level of tiredness my character is, the sleep moodle instantly changes to extremely tired and I wake up just after the sleepy moodle disappears which then comes back right after waking up. I play with the restless sleeper trait. I know sleep quality is affected by what you sleep on but i've built a bed at my base so I should be getting good quality sleep right? this has only been an issue with the latest build

7 hours ago, morninam said:

I'm hoping this is a bug. every time i go to sleep regardless of what level of tiredness my character is, the sleep moodle instantly changes to extremely tired and I wake up just after the sleepy moodle disappears which then comes back right after waking up. I play with the restless sleeper trait. I know sleep quality is affected by what you sleep on but i've built a bed at my base so I should be getting good quality sleep right? this has only been an issue with the latest build

I am experiencing the same thing, but I have the Sleepy head trait.

37 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

Is the sleeping in multiplayer infinite ? cause after 11 sleeping hours i could still continue to sleep.. should have fixed this maybe ?

Yes , it is infinite. But this is the right thing to do , because on big servers I'm sure not everybody is going to sleep and wake up at the same time , and from 10 players 1 player waking up stops the time. So this makes players to be sure that everybody has slept well , although is quite annoying.

Edited by axeladalidez78

1 hour ago, axeladalidez78 said:

Yes , it is infinite. But this is the right thing to do , because on big servers I'm sure not everybody is going to sleep and wake up at the same time , and from 10 players 1 player waking up stops the time. So this makes players to be sure that everybody has slept well , although is quite annoying.

yeah in fact in multiplayer it seems like you need less sleep than on solo :/