Jump to content

RELEASED: Build 35.26


RobertJohnson
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Neutralnz1 said:

 

Just tried it out, Both zombies and myself were able to destroy them. A bit disappointing, hopefully it can be changed.

Hmm weird cause i tried myself before to post to be sure, i had an axe and tried to hit it but i couldn't hit the fence, i will retry , thanks for the report !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody else not having their body weight change?

 

I'm playing IWBUMS branch, 6 months later pre-set, which I assume has nutrition working. I chose a skinny character, reasoning that life had been tough for the last half year, and I really wanted a challenge.

 

So far however my weight has remained stable at 70 kg. It hasn't budged up or down at all over 15 days of playing. That seems a bit odd, as I was under the impression that with all the wood chopping and zed killing and running around I was doing the few cans of beans bits and pieces I was eating wouldn't really be enough to sustain my bodyweight.

 

Any chance that the skinny perk has actually caused my weight to become fixed as static? I.E. a bug? Or is it that this feature is not enabled for the 6 month later preset??

 

Just wandering. Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only problem i'm having right now is a looped beeping sound when I start the game (even before the main menu, frequency is about 2-3 BPM). The beeps loop for about a minute then stops. It only happens with IWBUMS 35.5 (I often switch between IWBUMS and stable release for solo/multi). Except for the beeps, the game works just fine

 

No idea what is causing that :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Build IWBUMS 35.6:

 

  • Added sleeping quality:
    •  Sleeping on a good bed could reduce the needed time to sleep a tad
    •  On the other hand, sleeping on a chair or some couch could make you tired even after waking up (understand you had a bad night, trouble to fall asleep..) and some pain in the neck
  • Increased the "chance" of getting a night event
  • Can't barricade metal wall frames
  • Fixed sleeping tooltip
  • Fixed crafted fences blocking the wrong direction
  • Fixed carpentry craft not checking inside your backpacks for materials when first right click
  • Fixed infinite metal welding sound on multiplayer
  • Balanced nutrition (still need feedbacks! :D)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.6:

 

  • Added sleeping quality:
    •  Sleeping on a good bed could reduce the needed time to sleep a tad
    •  On the other hand, sleeping on a chair or some couch could make you tired even after waking up (understand you had a bad night, trouble to fall asleep..) and some pain in the neck
  • Increased the "chance" of getting a night event
  • Can't barricade metal wall frames
  • Fixed sleeping tooltip
  • Fixed crafted fences blocking the wrong direction
  • Fixed carpentry craft not checking inside your backpacks for materials when first right click
  • Fixed infinite metal welding sound on multiplayer
  • Balanced nutrition (still need feedbacks! :D)

 

 

 

dedicated server files are still 35.5, with steamcmd

 

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=project+zomboid

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.6:

 

  • Added sleeping quality:
    •  Sleeping on a good bed could reduce the needed time to sleep a tad
    •  On the other hand, sleeping on a chair or some couch could make you tired even after waking up (understand you had a bad night, trouble to fall asleep..) and some pain in the neck
  • Increased the "chance" of getting a night event
  • Can't barricade metal wall frames
  • Fixed sleeping tooltip
  • Fixed crafted fences blocking the wrong direction
  • Fixed carpentry craft not checking inside your backpacks for materials when first right click
  • Fixed infinite metal welding sound on multiplayer
  • Balanced nutrition (still need feedbacks! :D)

  I fell in love of this update ! By the way, the antique oven when you move it, impossible to add fuel anymore :/

Edited by NagashUD
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys ive been trying to add a sheet rope to a window frame that i have built but it doesnt show an option. Thinking maybe i needed to upgrade it to level 2 i did so but still no add sheet rope option. i have all the materials to do so and can even add one to another window in my base. im i missing something else youre supposed to do to a window youve built since the new update? Thanks for any info

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nate1387 said:

Hey guys ive been trying to add a sheet rope to a window frame that i have built but it doesnt show an option. Thinking maybe i needed to upgrade it to level 2 i did so but still no add sheet rope option. i have all the materials to do so and can even add one to another window in my base. im i missing something else youre supposed to do to a window youve built since the new update? Thanks for any info

 

Maybe a dumb question, but do you have the required number of sheet ropes? 1 for each floor? If you're on the second floor (by US terminology :) ) you need to have 2 sheet ropes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been meaning to join the forum for a while because I have a few questions and suggestions. so one thing I've been wondering for a while now is how do the hearty appetite and light eater traits affect weight gain and loss, have they been balanced? and is there anyway you could tweak the sleep mechanic for those who pick the claustrophobic trait? beta blockers don't reduce panic levels indoors, so sleeping options are limited and it's really difficult early game sleeping outdoors. Maybe the trait could be changed so that once you spend several hours indoors your panic level goes down, but every time you exit and re-enter an indoor space you panic again and you have to wait for it to level off again. just a thought. with the new sleep mechanics, the claustrophobic trait needs to be balanced  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Yolan said:

Anybody else not having their body weight change?

 

I'm playing IWBUMS branch, 6 months later pre-set, which I assume has nutrition working. I chose a skinny character, reasoning that life had been tough for the last half year, and I really wanted a challenge.

 

So far however my weight has remained stable at 70 kg. It hasn't budged up or down at all over 15 days of playing. That seems a bit odd, as I was under the impression that with all the wood chopping and zed killing and running around I was doing the few cans of beans bits and pieces I was eating wouldn't really be enough to sustain my bodyweight.

 

Any chance that the skinny perk has actually caused my weight to become fixed as static? I.E. a bug? Or is it that this feature is not enabled for the 6 month later preset??

 

Just wandering. Cheers.

 

My weight is increasing.

 

In 34.8 my weight was steadily decreasing and it seemed like there was nothing I could do to stop it. Eventually I became underweight.

 

Now in 35.5 I have gained back at least 8 kg and am almost back out of underweight. So far I am liking the re-balance, but perhaps it is too easy? I have been eating a lot of cabbage and fish soup with an occasional ice cream or chips thrown in there.

 

My character had no weight traits to start though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, morninam said:

I've been meaning to join the forum for a while because I have a few questions and suggestions. so one thing I've been wondering for a while now is how do the hearty appetite and light eater traits affect weight gain and loss, have they been balanced? and is there anyway you could tweak the sleep mechanic for those who pick the claustrophobic trait? beta blockers don't reduce panic levels indoors, so sleeping options are limited and it's really difficult early game sleeping outdoors. Maybe the trait could be changed so that once you spend several hours indoors your panic level goes down, but every time you exit and re-enter an indoor space you panic again and you have to wait for it to level off again. just a thought. with the new sleep mechanics, the claustrophobic trait needs to be balanced  

 

Welcome to the forums!

 

I think this is a great suggestion! There is already a similar mechanic for zombies; eventually overtime your character is less susceptible to being panicked by zeds. 

 

Could get even more specific with it and your claustrophobic panic level could be based on the size of the room you're in. A large open floor plan living room, not a lot of panic. A small bedroom or closet and your character freaks out!

 

Until then maybe you could move a chair onto a roof and sleep there for safety if you need to sleep outdoors. There are a number of roofs you can access. Could make a tent as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...