RELEASED: Build 35.26
39 39

1617 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, DramaSetter said:

Wtf?Where's mondoid?Already 22:07

 

If I had to guess? They're trying their developer hearts out to get the animation system in for the Mondoid. If not that, they're still trying their developer hearts out to squeeze in one last thing before the Mondoid. Then again, 35.3 just came out 3 hours ago, so maybe they just haven't finished the Mondoid for that yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Absle said:

 

If I had to guess? They're trying their developer hearts out to get the animation system in for the Mondoid. If not that, they're still trying their developer hearts out to squeeze in one last thing before the Mondoid. Then again, 35.3 just came out 3 hours ago, so maybe they just haven't finished the Mondoid for that yet.

Okay, it sounds plausible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kleber said:

How do I play a new update that came out that can mess with metals

  ????????????????????????????????????????????????

 

 

 

why do not use the search function

 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

 

 

;-)

 

*CLICK*

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edited by nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
and why I created an account that place today is I do not speak Nothing English, and not know how to use the right site too, wanted to know if there is any Codico to put it in the PZ product in the steam that access the new update that made if you can help I am grateful

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kleber said:
 

and why I created an account that place today is I do not speak Nothing English, and not know how to use the right site too, wanted to know if there is any Codico to put it in the PZ product in the steam that access the new update that made if you can help I am grateful

look at my previous post, the "hidden content", click there. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a manual update to test my theory and it's working for the time being. Still i wouldn't recommend doing so without consequence because it's not really "healthy". So i did a backup and if you're fallowing my exemple i strongly advise you to do it too.

 

Just for the sake of it, i'll rappidly explain how to do it (even though it's not that hard). You just have to update the files in you Project Zomboid Dedicated Server in your steamapps with the one from project zomboid. The folder hierarchy isn't really the same so here is where you should find all of 'em.

 

Directories -> locations of the files.

java -> folder java contains differents folders and some file at the root of project zomboid. Don't try to find gdx-jnigen or jnigen, didn't found them.

Jre, jre64, license, steamapps -> those folders are in the root directory of PZ.

media -> although the directory is directly in the root derectory of PZ, take note that it's a collection of just some of them.

natives -> contains RakNet and ZNet files that are in the root directory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bidule said:

*snip*

 

Directories -> locations of the files.

java -> folder java contains differents folders and some file at the root of project zomboid. Don't try to find gdx-jnigen or jnigen, didn't found them.

Jre, jre64, license, steamapps -> those folders are in the root directory of PZ.

media -> although the directory is directly in the root derectory of PZ, take note that it's a collection of just some of them.

natives -> contains RakNet and ZNet files that are in the root directory.

 

Awesome for figuring this out!

 

Can you explain this part in a dumbed down version for me? Having trouble figuring this out. Eager to play with some friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just have to open both of you directories, Project Zomboid (PZ for shot in the following explanation) and Project Zomboid Dedicated Server (PZDS for short in the following explanation) in your steam folder.  Then you open the java directory in PZDS, and find each files in it in your PZ to copy them from PZ to PZDS. Then you go back at the root of you PZDS and copy the jre, jre64, licences and steamapps folder from the root of PZ to PZDS. Following that, you open both media folder in PZ and PZDS and find all directories and fils present in it and copy the same files from PZ to PZDS. after that you go back again at the root of both PZ and PZDS and open the natives folder in PZDS to copy the same files from the root of PZ in it. Aaaaaaad it's done ! Again, don't forget to save your files from your server before lunching it !! They are located in your %UserProfile%\Zomboid !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RobertJohnson

 

I forgive you this time... ;)

 

Just to be sure, you can dissasemble lots of different thing but not walls and their evolution. Is it the same for the problem with plastering wall, a bug? or is it normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Build IWBUMS 35.4:

 

  • Fixed metal fences magazines not working
  • Fixed missing icon on a metalworking magazine
  • Fixed tiles properties on some metal items (fences, wall frame...) being incorrect (west wall instead of north, etc...)
  • Wall frame are now hoppable
  • Fixed pathfinding when trying to build a wall on a wall frame
  • Fixed rain collector barrel couldn't be placed (it's basically fixing every craft that required an item which was also a container)
  • You can now plaster a level 3 wall and window frame made from a wall frame
  • Lowered the effect of skills level on disassembling time
  • Fixed "can't climb through built windows frame by pressing context button"
  • Now hide the clock if you don't have an alarm clock or a digital watch in your inventory
  • Alarm clock and digital watch now show the current time
  • Increrased digital watch spawn rate
  • Renamed "Build" menu into "Carpentry"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:
  • Alarm clock and digital watch now show the current time

 

Is it not too difficult to make that when you're in a room with a clock on the wall, you know what time it is? That would be awesome !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
39 39