RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

3 minutes ago, justcrow said:

What does this message "OutofMemoryError" mean? My server can't stand until at least 15min and server down. Before public release, nothing happened like that :( 

It means the server ran out of memory, trying to do too much. If you're starting it from the bat file, you should increase the values after -xmx and -xms

2 minutes ago, justcrow said:

What does this message "OutofMemoryError" mean? My server can't stand until at least 15min and server down. Before public release, nothing happened like that :( 

C:-users-pc-Zomboid-Saves-Multiplayer-servertest

That "servertest" folder has lots of memories right after starting the server. Is it the cause?

1 minute ago, kirrus said:

It means the server ran out of memory, trying to do too much. If you're starting it from the bat file, you should increase the values after -xmx and -xms

Thanks :) You mean do I have to start my server with bat file in dedicated server folder?

1 hour ago, kirrus said:

Ahh, yes, you definitely want to start it from the start server bat file. You can override how much ram it's using then :)

It doesn't work sadly.  Server says :

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "PlayersDownloadServer 16269"

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "PathFind0"

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "LoadChunk"

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "MapCollisionData"

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "Main"

"Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHanler in thread "UdpEngine"

I don't understand what these mean :( 

2 hours ago, justcrow said:

This is the one. http://pastebin.com/TZ7w2mXx

And how to do increase the values after -xmx and -xms ?

For the start issue, @Butter Bot may be able to help. For xmx and xms, open the .bat file in notepad, and then you can edit it. If you open notepad, and the .bat file location in file explorer, you can drag and drop the .bat into notepad, and it'll open. Or, right click on it, and click 'edit', which iirc should open it in notepad for you.

Having an issue, and can't see if it was addressed already. Has anyone else on MP had the issue as an admin where a moderator has the ability to delete admin accounts via the database section. They have access to the whitelist, and can delete all characters, regardless of their accesslevel.

7 hours ago, kirrus said:

For the start issue, @Butter Bot may be able to help. For xmx and xms, open the .bat file in notepad, and then you can edit it. If you open notepad, and the .bat file location in file explorer, you can drag and drop the .bat into notepad, and it'll open. Or, right click on it, and click 'edit', which iirc should open it in notepad for you.

Thanks my friend! I edited "json" files and it works just like what you said :) 

20 hours ago, Butter Bot said:

You'd have to reset the transaction IDs in the database to 0

How can I do that?

I deleted the db folder and start fresh and it seemed it worked first after quit the game and logging in. But after players logged out again and tried to log in the server, the same message(You are kicked because.....) came to them.

3 minutes ago, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

LuaChecksum Seems be broken, my friends always prompt the file checksum error, but in build 34.28 they can join my server.

It seems either PZ isn't getting workshop mods right or Steam isn't delivering them. If you're using the More Build mod, for example, it just updated yesterday but couldn't be downloaded by users / the server for whatever reason.

52 minutes ago, Butter Bot said:

It seems either PZ isn't getting workshop mods right or Steam isn't delivering them. If you're using the More Build mod, for example, it just updated yesterday but couldn't be downloaded by users / the server for whatever reason.

I let them delete pz, zomboid folder and re-download, uninstall all mod re-installation, the problem still exists.

26 minutes ago, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

so, this is steam workshop problem?

I honestly don't know.

The only way I managed to fix it on Redboid was by deleting the mod from steamapps/workshop, but I left the workshop ID and mod ID in the servertest.ini file. Yet the mod didn't download on restart.

On the plus, those that previously couldn't connect were able to . . . despite the mod not being installed / existing.

It's rather bizarre.

52 minutes ago, Paul Redeker said:

Anyone else getting duplicate PvE zones added to the logs overtime the admin who created it logs on?  And removal of PvE zones causes the server to flip out and crash.

No. Redboid and the IWBUMS test server did not have issues  with PVP zones.

Considering how heavily modified the Java-side of your server is, I'd look there first.