RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

Still getting the error popup when attempting to paint crates red. (haven't tried other colors)

Also there are quite a few interior-specific walls that still cannot be painted despite the news post indicating that all interior walls should have the ability to do so.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

3 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Still getting the error popup when attempting to paint crates red. (haven't tried other colors)

Also there are quite a few interior-specific walls that still cannot be painted despite the news post indicating that all interior walls should have the ability to do so.

Logs + screenshot of walls (or pzmap link) will be really usefull :D

35.26 (public)

[New]
Updated community translations: French, Czech, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Polish, German and Russian

[Bug Fix]
TransactionID not working when using "Exit" button while in game
Fixed being able to claim multiple safehouse
Fixed mac/linux version missing binaries (game not starting)

49 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

35.26 (public)

[New]
Updated community translations: French, Czech, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Polish, German and Russian

[Bug Fix]
TransactionID not working when using "Exit" button while in game
Fixed being able to claim multiple safehouse
Fixed mac/linux version missing binaries (game not starting)

I noticed I have a problem where on my server the radios and TV's are in French but my client setting is English and set to not use community translations. Now on singleplayer they are in English which is confusing me. RJ do you have any idea? I ask just because I don't see anything there that really relates as I don't use community translations.

Hi guys,

I read in this thread a bit and looked through the main homepage but didn't find anything about it, so I thought I just ask:

when will the new stable build be available for non-steam platforms such as gog.com?

Please excuse if it was mentioned, I just didn't find it.

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

I've noticed that those without the 'Slow Reader' trait read at the same speed as those who do. 5 seconds per page.

Also ignore that language error, my server provider put it's language instead of mine.

Edited by Khaos

57 minutes ago, Strats said:

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but the rural area between Rosewood and March Ridge really hits with me. I had a ton of fun just walking on the dirt paths through the big trees and exploring the farmhouses. Kudos to Mash, this area is awesome!

Needs to have Foraging zones added otherwise its not such a great area fir a long term survival.

5 minutes ago, justcrow said:

The users in my server can't come in because of the "DoLuaChecksum" error. They don't touch any files and scripts. They have played together so far. But after the public release 35, they can't play at all.

Well, there's a difference between their files (client or mods) and the server's regardless.

Have them delete the installation directory of the game manually then reverify the game through Steam in case Steam corrupted the update.

The next step would be to then delete the manifest file in Steam\steamapps\workshop (the one with 108600 on it) to reverify the workshop mods. This should be done on the server as well, just in case the problem is there. It's in Project Zomboid Dedicated Server\steamapps\workshop

39 minutes ago, Butter Bot said:

Well, there's a difference between their files (client or mods) and the server's regardless.

Have them delete the installation directory of the game manually then reverify the game through Steam in case Steam corrupted the update.

The next step would be to then delete the manifest file in Steam\steamapps\workshop (the one with 108600 on it) to reverify the workshop mods. This should be done on the server as well, just in case the problem is there. It's in Project Zomboid Dedicated Server\steamapps\workshop

Oh, you mean the work shop problem? I'll check it.

41 minutes ago, justcrow said:

still the same transactionID error is found :( 

You'd have to reset the transaction IDs in the database to 0 or (I'm hoping this won't do anything Bad) delete the database and start fresh.

Run this sql query through SQLiteAdmin:

update whitelist set transactionID = 0

to reset the IDs.

1 hour ago, Butter Bot said:

You'd have to reset the transaction IDs in the database to 0 or (I'm hoping this won't do anything Bad) delete the database and start fresh.

Run this sql query through SQLiteAdmin:

update whitelist set transactionID = 0

to reset the IDs.

You mean C:-users-pc-Zomboid-db? If it is deleted, server is like a reset?

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Or simply set to false the SaveTransactionID in your servertest.ini, if it's a server for you & your friends you don't really need it anyway...

Same for LuaChecksum, disable it if it's only you & friends.

All of them are not my friends. I have a few in my server :)