RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

49 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

Don't worry guys.

I'm heading off to France RIGHT NOW to discipline a Frenchman.

If you actually do that, please come visit as I'm in the same area as RJ. I'll offer you the beer I had kept for him, since he doesn't seem to be thirsty :P

Who forgot to click the last "YES IM AWARE OF WHAT I'M DOING UPDATE THIS BUILD STEAM"?

RJ! RJ! RJ!

Kidding, I didn't forgot. But the team (well, Will) tried to sack me because I said I never watched an entire Monty Python movie. This way I prove him he needs me! Mwahahahahaah! (no sorry, i'm dumb and forgot to click the last button, sry, now it's up :D)

Just now, RobertJohnson said:

You supposed to be French dude.

They never saw a Kaamelott. And Java gods know it's one of the best French TV show we have :D

A French dude working for a UK company can be sacked if he's never watched an entire Monty Pythons film.

A British dude working for a French company can be sacked if he's never watched anything from Kaamelott (or doesn't like it, or doesn't know Alexandre Astier).

Context matters :P

1 minute ago, Teesee said:

A French dude working for a UK company can be sacked if he's never watched an entire Monty Pythons film.

A British dude working for a French company can be sacked if he's never watched anything from Kaamelott (or doesn't like it, or doesn't know Alexandre Astier).

Context matters :P

NO! THEY NEED TO LEARN FRENCH TO WATCH KAAMELOTT! It's good good to pass by :D

Qu'est-ce qui est petit, et marron? - Un marron? - Oh putain il est fort ce con...

It's great to change some textures (like bucket and water bottle) to look more naturally on the floor. for example when you place the bucket on the ground it looks like it is gonna fall. and cooking pot is not isometric(more like front view)

48 minutes ago, ilikecaterpillars said:

I'm still unable to get the stoves to work. I've tried with both an old converted save and a new save.

I also picked the deaf trait and could still hear house alarms. I'm guessing that shouldn't be happening.

Can confirm antique stoves still not working.. :-(

Not fixed, at least not retroactively with the antique stove from my current playthrough. :cry:

2 hours ago, Maxy said:

Got update about 1h ago, got injured jumping through smashed window, getting errors trying to pull broken grass or use alcohol wipes.. :( Quit game.. until this fixes, I don't want to be killed by the window :) 

Will do a small update this morning to fix this

I hope work continues on foraging on next build:-D like filling in some foraging levels that dont give any new items like level 9 and 10, maybe level 10 foraging could have a small chance to find rare items like axe, saw, hammer, nails and so on:-D