RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

Yea was seeing the black highlights earlier.

Steam said there was an update for project zomboid just a bit ago.

Went to go update pz so i could try my headphones in headset mode.

Now steam says NOT ENOUGH SPACE... My ssd has 95% of the hard drive space free T_T. I uninstalled pz tried reinstalling still nope. (STUPID WINDOWS 10!)

So restarted my pc. Windows did not detect the gaming ssd. Well it did trhough ocz ssd guru program but I could not access anything.

Turned off pc checked if the wires came loose nope... Turned back on and magically its back! I miss windows xp T_T so simple so easy so low on memory requirements.

Now I am waiting for pz to reinstall haha. T_T no idea what happened but it actually uninstalled even with the ssd not reading right I could play games from it haha...

Edited by wsensor
Magically works yay! stupid windows stupid ssd stupid errors

Just noticing a couple of things.

The cooking trait seems to have been removed. My old save also isn't working and will crash on loading.

Not that I'm expecting to keep the same save with every update, but could that be because I took the cooking trait with that character and it's now no longer available?

New saves work fine, hence why I thought it may be related to the cook trait.

Also, it says build 34.28, rather than 34.23.

Edited by ilikecaterpillars

2 hours ago, ilikecaterpillars said:

Just noticing a couple of things.

The cooking trait seems to have been removed. My old save also isn't working and will crash on loading.

Not that I'm expecting to keep the same save with every update, but could that be because I took the cooking trait with that character and it's now no longer available?

New saves work fine, hence why I thought it may be related to the cook trait.

Also, it says build 34.28, rather than 34.23.

Sounds like you're back on 34.28 and not iwbums 35.23a. That would def cause the loading issue because build 35 characters aren't compatible on build 34. Check to make sure you are still in iwbums.

Build IWBUMS 35.24:

[Balance]
Polished some UI

[Bug Fix]
Hopefully fixed the duplicating water pot/bowl
Hopefully again fixed the alarm clock always ringing bug
Fixed not being able to invite players in your safehouse
Fixed SafehouseAllowRespawn server option not working
Avoid player having 2 factions at the same time
VOIP:Volume microphone change to 10 by default
VOIP:Add automatic gain control in fmodintegrate library.
VOIP:Add mutex protect to fmodintegration
VOIP:Bug fixed: If many players listen VOIP - client crashed. Array of sounds rewrite to std::list in fmodintegration.

Various map bug fixes

I took two pieces of a bench from point "A" and when I try to place them on point "B" the two pieces won't face each other, they face the same direction... It's like having two right shoes instead of a right shoe and a left shoe. I don't know if the issue is just with benches, tried with a center table and it works, I have half of a piano, haven't got the othe half yet, so I don't know

15 hours ago, NagashUD said:

I think it's not RJ but Turbo for this glitch, prob be fixed with the x2 moveable objects?

Regardless of who's issue this is to fix it's been an issue for a few builds (on and off now). It's been fixed and then broken again. And for a hardcore PZ gamer (like the people that play this game on IWBUMS) it's a big issue, considering the wood stove is one of the best items in the game.

Edited by Kuren

2 hours ago, Kuren said:

Regardless of who's issue this is to fix it's been an issue for a few builds (on and off now). It's been fixed and then broken again. And for a hardcore PZ gamer (like the people that play this game on IWBUMS) it's a big issue, considering the wood stove is one of the best items in the game.

We fixed it for the next IWBUMS today :)

Build IWBUMS 35.25:

[New]
Invisible players won't make any sounds (footstep, opening inventory, swiping weapon...)
Most actions will be instant for admins (drop/take item, equip, medical actions, crafting, chopping trees...)
Medical check is now instant for admin and won't close if the other players moves
Building cheat menu for admins now also give all metalwork recipes available
Admins now have some kind of cheat menu for health panel: they can spawn medical items easily from there

[Bug Fix]
Fixed newtiledefinitions.tiles having the double furnitures properties
For now, removed the "change" button for faction's name as it create bugs, will be re-added for build 35
Fixed moving antique stove making them not working anymore
Fixed SaveTransactionID working only for non open server
Auto create user in whitelist if SaveTransactionID is on
Fixed having name shown on recent invisible player
Fixed null pointer on IsoZombie

Hey @RobertJohnson

I know this is kind of late.

A few builds ago you gave the ability to paint over interior walls, and then asked people to find ones that you missed.

Here's one: (The floral pattern wall)

http://map.projectzomboid.com/?desc=Survival_1xL0#0.46159852046288946,0.1993375566185483,850.5622499821093

Nice going with the attentive updates! I still love that the devs respond on this forum. Will enjoy being able to use my wood stoves.

Edited by Kim Jong Un