RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

Fractions were part of small things big change afaik. And once again dev team is small but not that small so they can work on few things at the same time (depends on their skill set). So RJ is not involved in voip, guys that work on voip dont slow down any progress on animations etc.

@RobertJohnson I was wondering, if you could add a new option to the server:

Deactivate erosion, because, for example, in some RP servers the time goes slower than the game one, so, when the erosion starts you can't stop it, or do maintenance to it, after 1 or 2 months with the server online, the ground is totally destroyed and that's not cool.

Maybe you could add that option to the server files, deactivate the erosion.

Thanks.

Does anyone else have the issue where if you set a day's length to 2 hours real time for 1 day, the game counts it as two days on their Co-Op server? We created our Co-Op server and left the time scale on the default 1 hour real time for 1 day game time, then later increased it to 2 hours real time for 1 day game time. My character should only be a 3 month survivor, but the game thinks that it has been nearly 6 months.

I just made it to winter, everytime i go to sleep says i am chilling, but i got the warmest cloths in the game

i am using pants, shoes, and jersey...  the only thing so far preventing me to get too cold is to have a sheet

equiped at my primary, and the bedroom windows closed.

also, i noticed some glitches while making my "night's watch tower" xD i kind of fall  thru stairs...

is there any safe way to build stairs?  i notice there are some empty floor tiles in the stairs, if i close them

the stairs wont work? i now avoid walking down i just use the sheet ropes to go up and down, after my fractures

i dont dare walking up and down, i could have died and lost almost 5 months, i got away with it with just a fracture.

screenshot_13-11-2016_15-44-00.png

Edited by Miguel Arce

4 hours ago, Miguel Arce said:

I just made it to winter, everytime i go to sleep says i am chilling, but i got the warmest cloths in the game

i am using pants, shoes, and jersey...  the only thing so far preventing me to get too cold is to have a sheet

equiped at my primary, and the bedroom windows closed.

also, i noticed some glitches while making my "night's watch tower" xD i kind of fall  thru stairs...

is there any safe way to build stairs?  i notice there are some empty floor tiles in the stairs, if i close them

the stairs wont work? i now avoid walking down i just use the sheet ropes to go up and down, after my fractures

i dont dare walking up and down, i could have died and lost almost 5 months, i got away with it with just a fracture.

screenshot_13-11-2016_15-44-00.png

I have Survived for 2 years atm on IWBUMS 35.20G ^^ Making my base at the Prison, Think I killed over 1000 zombies in there before it was completely cleaned out. Jeez.

Build IWBUMS 35.21:

[New]

• Faction
    • Create your faction from the user panel (press escape while in game to see it), admins can use FactionDaySurvivedToCreate options to make players needs to survive some days before creating one
    • Add a tag (4 letters) and choose a color for it, it'll be show over your head (or not, use the faction panel to disable your tag for players outside of your faction)
    • Admins can use FactionPlayersRequiredForTag option to set a minimum of number of players in the faction before crerating a tag
    • Disable PVP for players of your faction from the faction panel! Be carefull though, as it only works for melee, firearm will still hurt them if you enable pvp
  • VOIP!
    • VOIP lets you talk to your co-op friends and survivors you meet on MP servers.
    • It’s not a general overall PZ chat channel, but instead allows survivors to communicate when they’re in ‘audible’ distance from each other on the map itself.
    • To enable VOIP enter the options menu, then choose whether you want the system to operate via Voice Activation or through the press of a button (default: left alt).
  • Added lot of new zone for foraging (not 100% is done yet)
  • Added Rosewood starting point, with custom spawn point
  • Added some custom loot distribution for rosewood
  • Community Translations of all 4500 lines of current radio and TV content for Russian, Turkish, German, Spanish, French and Polish.

[Balance]

• Balanced nutrition (mainly how calories drain)

[Bug Fix]

• Fixed a bug making you not being able to manage your safehouse
  • Fixed non sync of your access level on certain condition
  • Fixed setting access level directly from server not working
  • Fixed farming plot with bare hands causing errors

"Disable PVP for players of your faction from the faction panel! Be carefull though, as it only works for melee, firearm will still hurt them if you enable pvp"

Ehhh...

----

So Rosewood is the new spawn town not March, lets see how it will work out.

Good to see VOiP in IWBUMS, is it the same from last test or you did some changes ?

o meu Estar Dando Esse erro. O Que PODE Ser nessa version 35,21 PARA O meu pc. EUSOU brasileiro.

REVISÃO 964
VersionNumber = IWBUMS - 35,21 demonstração = false
1479150216775 [javafmodJNI] Init: Início
1479150216775 [javafmodJNI] Init: WIN 64
Falha ao carregar fmodintegration biblioteca
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ ProjectZomboid \ fmodintegration64.dll : não é possível localizar bibliotecas dependentes
    no java.lang.ClassLoader $ NativeLibrary.load (Método nativo)
    em java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1 (ClassLoader.java:1957)
    em java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0 (ClassLoader.java:1882 )
    em java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary (ClassLoader.java:1872)
    em java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0 (Runtime.java:849)
    em java.lang.System.loadLibrary (System.java:1087)
    em fmod.javafmodJNI .init (javafmodJNI.java:30)
    em fmod.fmod.FMODManager.init (FMODManager.java:127)
    em zombie.GameWindow.maina (GameWindow.java:841)
    em zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main (MainScreenState.java: 179)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: não é possível carregar bibliotecas nativas
    em fmod.javafmodJNI.init (javafmodJNI.java:48)
    em zombie.GameWindow.maina (GameWindow .Java: 841)
    em zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main (MainScreenState.java:179)

nota: eu não estou usando nenhum mod. ele fecha sozinho não sei o que pode ser isso por favor me ajude.obrigado

Edited by davisilva26

My apologies if this is the incorrect place to report this, but I saw a similar error reported above.  I'm getting this error every time I attempt to start the game.  The main game window never opens and the running window closes.  I have no mods installed nor have I ever.  I've verified the game files and reinstalled the game and beta to no avail.  I've even tried deleting fmodintegration32.dll and re-downloading it using the verify game cache option in steam.  Not sure where to go from here.  Thanks for any help, and sorry again if this is the wrong thread.

SVN REVISION 964
versionNumber=IWBUMS - 35.21 demo=false
1479161224636 [javafmodJNI] Init: Start
Failed to load fmodintegration library
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\fmodintegration32.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1957)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1882)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1872)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1087)
    at fmod.javafmodJNI.init(javafmodJNI.java:34)
    at fmod.fmod.FMODManager.init(FMODManager.java:127)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:841)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:179)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load native libraries
    at fmod.javafmodJNI.init(javafmodJNI.java:48)
    at fmod.fmod.FMODManager.init(FMODManager.java:127)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:841)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:179)

19 minutes ago, doesntmatter said:

Minhas desculpas se este é o lugar errado para relatar esta, mas eu vi um erro semelhante relatado acima. Estou recebendo este erro cada vez que eu tentar iniciar o jogo. A janela principal do jogo não abre ea janela fecha correndo. Não tenho mods instalados nem tenho sempre. Eu tenho verificado os arquivos do jogo e reinstalado o jogo e beta sem sucesso. Eu mesmo tentei apagar fmodintegration32.dll e re baixando-lo usando a opção cache do jogo no vapor verificar. Não tenho certeza para onde ir a partir daqui. Obrigado por qualquer ajuda, e desculpe novamente se este é o fio errado.

SVN REVISÃO 964
VersionNumber = IWBUMS - 35,21 demonstração = false
1479161224636 [javafmodJNI] Init: Comece
Falha ao carregar fmodintegration biblioteca
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E: \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ ProjectZomboid \ fmodintegration32.dll: Não é possível localizar bibliotecas dependentes
    em java.lang.ClassLoader $ NativeLibrary.load (Método nativo)
    em java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1 (ClassLoader.java:1957)
    em java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0 (ClassLoader.java:1882)
    em java.lang.ClassLoader .loadLibrary (ClassLoader.java:1872)
    em java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0 (Runtime.java:849)
    em java.lang.System.loadLibrary (System.java:1087)
    em fmod.javafmodJNI.init (javafmodJNI.java: 34)
    no fmod.fmod.FMODManager.init (FMODManager.java:127)
    em zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main (MainScreenState.java:179)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError : não é possível carregar bibliotecas nativas
    em fmod.javafmodJNI.init (javafmodJNI.java:48)
    em zombie .gameStates.MainScreenState.main (MainScreenState.java:179)

eu tambem estou tendo esse mesmo error.não uso mods e estar com o mesmo error, obrigado

Was this river here before?

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.8361298933607323,0.09779535297295738,18.833768602643183

This is now a new awesome place to build a safe-house. Foraging + water supply, near a hotel and bar no less :D

Edit:  I was disappointed though that this area didn't get any foraging love :(

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.8987336707943145,0.1266054948130486,112.47466341438978

Edited by Moose65

59 minutes ago, Moose65 said:

This is now a new awesome place to build a safe-house. Foraging + water supply, near a hotel and bar no less :D

This has been one of my favorite spots for a while, pretty much since the area was originally released for many of the reasons you just listed :)

One of my favorite things to do to the Guns -a- BlazINN is build the top deck out for fishing and enjoy the view of the river while I sit in my glorious second floor safety :)

Edited by Kuren

1 minute ago, Kuren said:

This has been one of my favorite spots for a while, pretty much since the area was originally released for many of the reasons you just listed :)

One of my favorite things to do to the Guns -a- BlazINN is build the top deck out for fishing and enjoy the view of the river while I sit in my glorious second floor safety :)

Wait.......they never fixed the fishing from higher floors bug? lol that's great. I wonder if spear fishing works from the 2nd floor.....