RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

nice, i'll go test 35.20g then :)  

sidenote:  why you can create profiles for the treats your character have but you can't create a profile for your fisical aspects?

on my side i kind of get attached to my avatar once i set it up and i have to do all over again each time i want to create or play a new game..

9 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

What do you mean by stats?

Yes, as wsensor said, skill levels. I have an RP server, and we've had players that we know have altered their saves to give them level 10's in many things. Is there a way to lower them back down, without just removing the character?

On 25/7/2016 at 1:33 PM, RobertJohnson said:

• Changed paperclip weight from 0.1 to 0.03 (same as nails)

Issue detected with parameter weight:
    item Paperclip
    {
        Type                =            Normal,
        DisplayName            =            Paperclip,
        Icon                =            Paperclip,
        Weight                =            Weight    =    0.003,
        MetalValue = 1,
    }

6 hours ago, Cithanor said:

Yes, as wsensor said, skill levels. I have an RP server, and we've had players that we know have altered their saves to give them level 10's in many things. Is there a way to lower them back down, without just removing the character?

Aahh, ok, yeah, remove skill level, yup, will check to do this :)

17 hours ago, Snakeman said:

Issue detected with parameter weight:
    item Paperclip
    {
        Type                =            Normal,
        DisplayName            =            Paperclip,
        Icon                =            Paperclip,
        Weight                =            Weight    =    0.003,
        MetalValue = 1,
    }

I still think it should be 0.02

But are you sure there isn't an extra zero due to some coding oddity?

On 6/11/2016 at 0:00 AM, Lagger2000 said:

Is there any way to use red BBQ Grill since it doesn't accept coal?

EDIT: I figured out that you can still use NecroForge to spawn Charcoal, which works! Spawn 1 Charcoal for each Coal you find and that would be fair :)

Wait what? Why was charcoal taken out?

It and Coal are two completely different things!

Charcoal is coal used for cooking and to start campfires and such, while coal is the standard coal used in steam locomotives and power plants.

Is crafting metal furniture and structures limited to metal workers? I have a park ranger with level 3 in metallworking (leveld by disassembling) and read a magazine to get the recipe (make metall containers) but the right click menu 'metalworking' doesn't show up even though I have a full torch, mask and rods in my inventory.

Just now, ChatNoir said:

Is crafting metal furniture and structures limited to metal workers? I have a park ranger with level 3 in metallworking (leveld by disassembling) and read a magazine to get the recipe (make metall containers) but the right click menu 'metalworking' doesn't show up even though I have a full torch, mask and rods in my inventory.

May be a bug, i need to check

Version 35.20g:

i have 7 cooking pots for gardening, when i filled them with water from the rain barrel, i got 6 of them

weighting 1.80 and one of them weighting 2.76.    This time i wasn't consolidating the water like i did

with the watter bottles, they were 7 empty cooking pots getting filled.

On 2016-11-10 at 7:42 PM, TheLeonBM said:

Yes please. I know you must be extremely busy, but I posted a bug around 6 weeks ago that hasn't been adressed yet.

I think they are focusing on alot more important things like NPCs and the Animation Update rather than small bugs And if that bug isn't gamebreaking I think they are doing the right thing :)

1 hour ago, josko_91 said:

I think they are focusing on alot more important things like NPCs and the Animation Update rather than small bugs And if that bug isn't gamebreaking I think they are doing the right thing :)

Wasn't RJ doing some bugfixing/small details business? Shovels are rare enough that I think they can take the time needed to fix the bug since it's not like it's easy to find another anyways

1 hour ago, hunger john said:

Wasn't RJ doing some bugfixing/small details business? Shovels are rare enough that I think they can take the time needed to fix the bug since it's not like it's easy to find another anyways

Last time i heard they were doing the MP factions thingy and the VOIP thingy too.

But it seems weird to me that there are a lot of small bugs that have been on the tracker for a while and haven't been taken on, also i guess the whole "small things with big impact" suggestions to improve the SP has been shoved aside in favor of the MP things?

I wonder how much time is left for the animations to come around, the small suggestions with a big impact was suppose to fill the gap of waiting for the animations, now we have the possible update of VOIP and the MP fixes, so i doubt that they would drop the animations in the middle of fixing those two.