RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

26 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

Nice update, missing a spawnpoint on the new residential area !

Hopefully this was just overlooked and will still be added, as it was stated in a previous Mondoid that it would be a new starting area to help mix things up.

"it’ll add an engaging new option to the usual WP/Muld spawn decision"

From this recent Mondoid: https://projectzomboid.com/blog/2016/08/thirty-fivin/

1 minute ago, Kuren said:

Hopefully this was just overlooked and will still be added, as it was stated in a previous Mondoid that it would be a new starting area to help mix things up.

"it’ll add an engaging new option to the usual WP/Muld spawn decision"

From this recent Mondoid: https://projectzomboid.com/blog/2016/08/thirty-fivin/

Oh i didn't remember of that, thanks! hopefully in a close update because it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr !!!!! :)

1 hour ago, Jacksay said:

Sorry, I'm bullshit. Path mistake that work :P 

I've heard the French don't like it when people speak incorrectly in French, but I don't understand why.  English is my primary language, and every time I read this reply to myself, I laugh out loud.  I love it. :)

There have been several posts in my 'unread posts' over the last couple of days, some as bug reports orhers just as posts. As i said i haven't played iv just noticed the posts.  One example is Joosy69's post above 

8 hours ago, Joosy69 said:

I can't squeeze through this aisle in the new food market.  The shelves are too close together.

screenshot_01-11-2016_17-52-42.png

23 hours ago, Ocelot said:

Thanks for the map update. Can someone please confirm if I need to start a new game to see these? Or if on my current playthough these areas are now added? Thanks in advance.

Bump. Does anybody know the answer to the above?

3 hours ago, NebNebber said:

There have been several posts in my 'unread posts' over the last couple of days, some as bug reports orhers just as posts. As i said i haven't played iv just noticed the posts.  One example is Joosy69's post above 

IWBUMS isn't for you then. Its a test build, an unstable and likely bugged version of the game. That's the purpose of it, to find the issues and fix them. You'll be better off waiting for the next public build.