RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

4 minutes ago, Kitaelia said:

So the only defects we've had when going to sleep in our cozy bed are Very Tired or Exhausted (not from Exertion but from sleepy). Maybe going to sleep when Exhausted makes us sleep extremely hard and not move all night? That usually causes IRL issues for me when that happens.

i noticed that when y go to sleep Exhausted i sleep longer, when i am Exhausted i dont take sleeping pills or i will wake up at 18:00 hours next day..   so being Exhausted when goint to sleep is a good thing.

10 minutes ago, Miguel Arce said:

Hello!!!

yes in this build 35 they introduced the sleeping mods, so now it depends of where you sleep can make you feel some pain when you wake up, if you sleep on chairs and sofas etc.. you will get some bad sleeps, if you eat a lot and go to sleeps you will wake in the middle of the night with nightmares (panic, ansious) etc.    i just build a bed and always take some sleeping pills around 7 p.m. so when the clock its 22 and i go to sleep, it weaks at 6:00 a.m. :D  the pills take around 30 minutes to kick in and once they go into efect the longer you wait the longer you will sleep.  

see you around surviver :D

Hey Miguel! Thanks for the response! Playing on COOP we have not woken up randomly with panic or anxious. Not sure if that is working in COOP yet. We can wake ourselves up by moving our character. We HAVE been eating big meals right before sleeping.. I just tested this while typing this response. I went to bed "Very Well Fed" and he went to bed with no food buff. He woke up fine and I woke up with slight damage!

Thanks for the tips!

2 hours ago, Kitaelia said:

Hey Miguel! Thanks for the response! Playing on COOP we have not woken up randomly with panic or anxious. Not sure if that is working in COOP yet. We can wake ourselves up by moving our character. We HAVE been eating big meals right before sleeping.. I just tested this while typing this response. I went to bed "Very Well Fed" and he went to bed with no food buff. He woke up fine and I woke up with slight damage!

Thanks for the tips!

I think in build 35 there's a chance that you have scratch on some part of your body 

1 minute ago, jamesorbe0 said:

I think in build 35 there's a chance that you have scratch on some part of your body 

Thanks for the response! I have noticed that I have random injuries sometimes immediately after creating a character, if that is what you are referring to? I am/was unaware of the chance of waking up, after sleeping on an established character, with a scratch. Especially when nothing dangerous is happening.

I don't get the metall working menu if I right click with propane toarch, welding mask and welding rods in main inventory. I can barricade windows with metall bars and sheets but I can't craft any walls, fences, or furniture cause of the missing menu. The wood working menu is still called "Carpentry". Also recipes learned from magazines seem not to work.

20161030134808_1.jpg

I reinstalled the whole game and the IWBUMS twice and verified integrity of steam cache as well. Console and PZ starting screen says I have version 35.19

What am I doing wrong?

14 hours ago, Miguel Arce said:

if you eat a lot and go to sleeps you will wake in the middle of the night with nightmares (panic, ansious) etc.  

Now that you mention it, I bet it was this.  I was on a feeding binge trying to get my weight up, and didn't consider it would wreck my sleep, but that actually happens in real life too.  Reminds me of Dicken's "A Christmas Carol" where Scrooge accused the ghost of being a bit of undigested pork.

1 minute ago, Colin said:

Does your torch have propane left?

Yes it is 100% full. I even tried different torches with different fill levels. But the metal working UI interface doesn't show up. I just get the context menu to barricade windows and doors.

32 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Yes it is 100% full. I even tried different torches with different fill levels. But the metal working UI interface doesn't show up. I just get the context menu to barricade windows and doors.

Weird.  Can you disassemble metal things like sinks and stuff?

36 minutes ago, steiger said:

Weird.  Can you disassemble metal things like sinks and stuff?

Yes I can disassemble metall things. I used it to level my metall working skill to 2 cause I started without metall working skill and had the hope that the menu show up if my skill is high enough. But I guess I should be able to craft metall walls with a skill of 2 or at least see the UI menu even if I can't craft anything here.

23 minutes ago, Geras said:

@ChatNoir

Does your character know any metalworking recipes? You need to find metalworking magazines with recipes, unless your character is a metalworker.

I found a metalworking magazine (craft metall chests) but it doesn't show the menu to craft them and I have tons of pipes, metall sheets and other metall stuff.

The only thing that is working for me is the barricade windows and doors thing if I have a metall sheet, torch and mask in my inventory.

Edited by ChatNoir

17 hours ago, Miguel Arce said:

Hello!!!

yes in this build 35 they introduced the sleeping mods, so now it depends of where you sleep can make you feel some pain when you wake up, if you sleep on chairs and sofas etc.. you will get some bad sleeps, if you eat a lot and go to sleeps you will wake in the middle of the night with nightmares (panic, ansious) etc.    i just build a bed and always take some sleeping pills around 7 p.m. so when the clock its 22 and i go to sleep, it weaks at 6:00 a.m. :D  the pills take around 30 minutes to kick in and once they go into efect the longer you wait the longer you will sleep.  

see you around surviver :D

Is the true? I wasn't aware. I thought it was just random

Build IWBUMS 35.20f:

[New]

• New map areas for survivors to discover! We want the community to discover these together, so all we'll say for now is that to find them you go in a generally south-western direction from Muldraugh. If you see a new road, follow it!
  • Auto set keys to azerty keyboard if azerty language (only french? meh.) detected
  • Allow key replacement in the option screen (if you type a key that's already in use, you can switch values via a simple modal dialog)
  • Changed default resolution from 1024x768 to the max possible (according to your screen, max is 1920x1080, set to 4K directly in option)
  • You can now pass through green hedge, but it slows you a lot (zombies included ;))
  • [MP] Added a modal dialog in bottom of the screen to warn the coop host that he is in admin mode (playing as an admin is really not advised)
  • [MP] Server options UI: added a filter for server options
  • [MP] Polished a lot the various admin panel again
  • [MP] Added "Non PVP Zone" for admin
    • From the admin panel, you can manage your non pvp zone
    • Add, remove, change title of a zone easily with this new UI
    • To add a zone, click on "add new zone", then you draw a rectangle with your character (you'll see a green rectangle as you move, this is the non pvp zone you're creating) once you're done, click on "create new zone" to finalize.
    • Everyone inside this zone can't shoot or be shoot people, they also can't use melee attacks on others, you can still fight zombies
  • [MP] Added a safehouse UI for players (and/or admin):
    • Once you've claimed a safehouse, right click it while inside it and choose "View Safehouse"
    • From there you can addremove players in it (with list of connected players)
    • Change safehouse title (new thing!)
    • Change ownership (again new!)           
  • [MP] Admin staff now have unlimited weight capacity
  • [MP] A safehouse now need to have a bedroom (can't claim police station etc...)
  • [MP] Added DisableSafehouseWhenPlayerConnected server options, if true it make safehouse not safe (you can enter/loot it) while someone from this safehouse is connected and some times after he disconnect  
  • Added lot of new things to translate.

[Balance]

• Changed paperclip weight from 0.1 to 0.03 (same as nails)
  • Changed notebook weight from 1 to 0.5

[Bug Fix]

• Removed inaccurate ping in top left of the screen (+ key binding)
  • Matches, lighter, thread and twine can't be consolidated
  • Fixed some bugs in the player stats change UI
  • Fixed the info screen in the character creation going behind the other UI when used more than 1 time
  • Fixed some translation problems (button not aligned, etc... Thanks Teesee!)
  • Fixed making sheet rope invisible when building a wall over it
  • Fixed ultra fast stomp glitch
  • [MP] You can't change access level of the original admin
  • [MP] Server options UI: fixed the "change" button getting missplaced
  • [MP] Create the servertest.ini even in dedicaced server (not only in host)
  • Fixed bugs with rain filled objects (non synced, didn't work on some MP games and now relaod/save keep them too)

nooooooooooo... my hedge exploit has officially been bugstomped. oh dont worry... i have more, i just wont mention them anymore lol.. well there goes my motivation to farm. anywhooo.... IF you can fix the hidden sheet rope glitch, then I know you can fix the hidden wall object glitch... namely destroying the wall behind say, a bed, then building a new one, and it clips through the bed. or the wall behind a light switch hiding the light switch, but the light switch is still only usable from that side, you just have to know where it is. I say this because I like to renovate my safehouse a bit, and theres no way to get rid of the grime without destroying the wall. im fine with that, but clipping is my nemesis

EDIT: hmmm I can't get into my server with the new update.. says "server started:" and looks like the server is active, but I have no way of joining it?

Edited by critical jim

is that big building a barracks? or perhaps a dormitory... that actually makes more sense, since theres at least a school nearby. bakery has coffee shop tags, doesnt spawn waffles, pancakes, pumpkin pie etc. new source for medical poster, scales and antibiotics.. should def be able to pick up the 1 tile arcades, they arent cool whatsoever unless you can put them in your house.  was super excited to see the Y, but theres no new moveables.. :( ima stick with west point until Louisville, dont really feel like looting a bunch of identical townhouses really. 6/10 on new area

EDIT: i have a natural distaste for those quick build developments and suburbs already, so im a bit biased 

Edited by critical jim

21 minutes ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Welcome to any american suburb town.

Also the lead up to Lousiville is probably going to be a huge residential area like you said, i havent played it yet so i cant give feedback.

yea, i figured there would be a lot of that, "filler" as i call it. i was hoping for an electronics store and maybe a hardware store. correct me if there is, maybe i missed it.  the rec center is actually pretty cool, but would have liked a weight bench and treadmill in my pad. 6/10 for america too

EDIT: actually I'm almost positive that depressing pile of bricks is a barracks, and I'm speaking from experience. further inspection shows road development stops abruptly to the north, which tells me that this might be a nudge that a military base is en route. which TOTALLY explains the purpose of the horrible little shanty town nearby. the army built it.

Edited by critical jim

1 hour ago, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

I saw the Faction function in the translation file. How do I create the Faction?

It's not 100% done yet (let's say it was done at 90%) so I prefered comment it out for this build, I'll finish the Faction thing for the next build, don't worry i'll write something on it then :)