RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

37 minutes ago, Unghin said:

Charcoal is result of coalbag unpacking or no?

Not sure, we found the charcoal. Server has been around since build 2X.XX something. It could be left over from many builds ago. However, the sprite for charcoal updated in build 35.

Yeah, I think charcoal became coal on the latest maps -- coal loads in unviewed containers, but if you had picked up charcoal before, it doesn't disappear.

I wonder if the small bbq should become like the un-bugged version of wood-burning ovens -- a permanent furniture analog to the campfire.  I'm not sure why you couldn't burn wood in a small bbq pit.

The wood stove (antique oven) hasn't been accepting fuel for quite some time.

Thought I'd throw it in if we are trying to slip bug fixes in.

Also found some walls that could not be painted, but I could see the argument for why not (too complex?)

Edited by Kim Jong Un

2 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

The wood stove (antique oven) hasn't been accepting fuel for quite some time.

That will be fix later, they are aware of it and i think it's Turbo's moveable object bug ,not Rj, by the way is RJ on vacation or something ?

14 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

That will be fix later, they are aware of it and i think it's Turbo's moveable object bug ,not Rj, by the way is RJ on vacation or something ?

He must be working on the UI admin multiplayer thingy, but he has been absent for a while, also that wood stove bug has really slipped by a lot of versions now (i think that even before this IWBUMS)

2 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

that wood stove bug has really slipped by a lot of versions now (i think that even before this IWBUMS)

1 hour ago, CaptKaspar said:

Weird my wood stove works perfectly fine. I think we moved it sometime early in build 35.

It seems to be a reappearing bug. I do recall it being fixed at one point but then it was quickly broken again in a later build.

10 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

He must be working on the UI admin multiplayer thingy, but he has been absent for a while, also that wood stove bug has really slipped by a lot of versions now (i think that even before this IWBUMS)

it was already a bug from the build 32 or 33 i think, and i don't know why this came back here :/

1 minute ago, RobertJohnson said:

Yeah sorry guys, I'm working on MP now, build almost done I think, then I'll go back a bit on SP stuff (before prob going on MP again, still plenty of ideas :D)

Thanks for the news and congratz for what you know ! didn't try yet the new admin stuff but looks pretty good !

Edited by NagashUD

1 minute ago, RobertJohnson said:

Yeah sorry guys, I'm working on MP now, build almost done I think, then I'll go back a bit on SP stuff (before prob going on MP again, still plenty of ideas :D)

do you want us to post these glitches on a later date or will you look back into the comments? i'm still kind of new in here.

5 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

RJ are you working on the admin commands that are currently unavailable? Last night we had a player get bit by a 'non-existant' zombie (that's what the server console said). The zombie appeared to be invisible. 

Normally when bugs like this injure a player we'all use /godmod to cure them since bugs shouldn't be how you died. However, that command no longer seems to work. 

I would post the console log of the bite, but I got called away on a work trip today and won't be home for a number of days.

Bugreport:

1. After losing all fuel and refilling generators work, but without sound.

2. New barricade planks became visible like on verse side (one old plank on left window visibling correct:)

20161006002931_1.jpg

3. Buckit for rain water spawned on roof:

20161006003615_1.jpg

4. Sometimes I can see furniture 'pile' bug:

20161002064957_1.jpg

5. Starter kit duplicating in my COOP.

Also today I first time run generator in building, so I think that health losing (I knew about it from one of review, but my friend ran outside woth screaming 'Why my health gona down!!!')  coused by geretor's smoke is to fast. May be it should be reduced with debuffs icons to detect it?

Edited by Unghin

I'm not sure how many releases since sheet ropes could be ripped down, but as this illustrates, it appears to be only a visual thing? The rope still works for me if I know where to click -- I think the zombies ripped this down a few minor releases ago.

screenshot_05-10-2016_16-54-44.png

2 minutes ago, steiger said:

I'm not sure how many releases since sheet ropes could be ripped down, but as this illustrates, it appears to be only a visual thing? The rope still works for me if I know where to click -- I think the zombies ripped this down a few minor releases ago.

No ripping before this build. And I tested it in challenge map. I tried to get down with  sheet rope but has dropped out of 2nd floor.

34 minutes ago, Unghin said:

No ripping before this build. And I tested it in challenge map. I tried to get down with  sheet rope but has dropped out of 2nd floor.

Not sure on the terminology -- I meant it may have occurred on my save game while on vanilla 35.17 or earlier, not 35.17d.  It still appears visually at the window and works both climbing and abseiling. But you can see I'm not given the option to remove the rope, so there appears to be a disconnect somewhere. 

I must have been just missing clicking the window I constructed.  The window _does_ allow me to remove the sheet rope, which gives me back both sheet ropes.  I could immediately re-hang it with additional nails, and the rope sprite returned as if it hadn't been ripped down.  I thought it was ripped down but maybe it just got turned invisible (i.e. maybe not a bug of the rip-down-rope feature?)

Edited by steiger
My bad

-Sometimes some doors blinking;
-Sinks should be dismantled first before the furniture under;
-Some zombies corpse are sometimes unlootable
-Cigs ( pack of 20? ) should spawn sometimes in zombies corpse, and weight less.
Smoker trait is balanced imo, i played alot with it and it's fine for me (i'm a smoker irl) .

Edited by NagashUD