RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

4 minutes ago, Trojan_Turps said:

How about black/dark grey. It might stand out a bit much but would probably work?

I dont think that darker colors would help when you are looting in the dark.

How about sum of dem blue color? (who i am kidding, i am colorblind, i dont care about the highlight color i just care to see what i am looting ;_;)

I did yellow and it was "meh" sometimes, compared to orange...

Black nope, dark grey could work, but i wonder if some items will just become a "bunch of grey thing" as it's too dark? gonna test to see...

Edit: Grey (light or dark) don't really works during night time with poor lightings, was a good idea tho :(

25 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

I did yellow and it was "meh" sometimes, compared to orange...

Black nope, dark grey could work, but i wonder if some items will just become a "bunch of grey thing" as it's too dark? gonna test to see...

Make it pink!

Edited by Zorak

Build IWBUMS 35.16:

[New]
Drop your cooking pot, bowl, bucket or saucepan on the ground when it's raining and it'll fill automatically! (long process, even longer for the bowl or saucepan, because they're smaller)
Added black & red painting
Added Box of Jars, spawn in houseware store and groceries, open it to get 6 jars and jar lids
Added smoker trait: need to have a regular cigarette or start to gain stress/unhappyness
Cigarettes now gives less stress relief, no more unhappyness but give bit of sickness if not a smoker, on the other hand smoker get more "bonus" from having a smoke
Added a OnEat lua hook on Food items (called when eating the item, check cigarettes)

[Balance]
Compost now take x100 more time to actually create fertilizer
Use 2 nails instead of 1 to barricade a window with a plank
Balanced how XP is given for recipes: lot of cooking recipes has been tweaked, opening jars/etc won't give xp while making bread etc will give more
Same for sawing log, it now gives 3 xp if your woodwork level is under 3, but only 1 xp point then
Stress now reduce the damage done by your weapons (shaking hands..)
Being stressed for a while start to increase unhappyness

[Bug Fix]
When consolidating 2 water source, if the main source was tainted, the new source will also be tainted
The sometimes corpses stayed highlited bug should be fixed
You can now barricade with planks if nails were inside one of your backpacks
Fixed a bug when sometimes the paint menu appears empty of painting
Compost creates will now block you (can't go through anymore!)
Can't consolidate batteries, candle and torch

2 hours ago, Bourbon said:

I do not need a Lighter to "smoke" a cig

I think this would be really cool to add the need for a lighter, matches or some kind of fire to light your cigs. If you've ever been a smoker and/or know any then you know how important a lighter is and that a quest to find one is in order when you can't. Would be fun to see that play out in the game :)

Also, great update :D So much good stuff in there :)

18 hours ago, Jericoshost said:

I'm loving the changes so far (Especially the furniture you are looting being highlighted, very useful)

But I noticed a weird bug(?) when I start it up.

It starts beeping while showing the indistone logo. Like an electronic beeping?

Anyone else getting that? It stops when the menu music takes over.

6 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Any mods?

Tried to connect with server on current IWBUMS - istalled mods. Then, istead of connection got beeping and crash. But I connected to another server with mods, and all was ok. 

1 hour ago, Unghin said:

Awww! It is fantastic! 

T28DAYS_LATER169-7.jpg

Yup this is how i imagined Project Zomboid looking when they added the thirst system.

Also the smoker trait can be gained if you smoke some cigarettes? I mean if you puff lets say 10 smokes in the span of 3 days or something like that, can you become addicted to it and gain the smoker trait?