RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

5 minutes ago, tomasz12345678 said:

Shouldnt there be some sort of way to throw a sheetrope up into a window? like, the higher it is the less chance of getting it into the window / ledge and more sheet rope needed. Im thinking of some sort of harpoon head tied with sheetrope to throw up into a window.

I'm okay with this as long as it has about a 1% chance of success and a high chance of smashing a window out, breaking while you're climbing, making noise, and all around just being every bit as terrible in-game as that would be in real life.

22 minutes ago, tomasz12345678 said:

Shouldnt there be some sort of way to throw a sheetrope up into a window? like, the higher it is the less chance of getting it into the window / ledge and more sheet rope needed. Im thinking of some sort of harpoon head tied with sheetrope to throw up into a window.

Like Rathlord said, i would be fine with it only if it more chances of failure that could lead to some injure, like it got stuck up there but with very little durability  or very low chance of success.

But to be honest, at this point it would be better to have a ladder instead of working around the fact that we need a way to go up and down a place that is not OP or the other extreme.  

Of course that implementing a ladder would be hard because it would be a new type of item that you need to deploy, climb up and down, be able to move it in different places and the ability of zombies or players to knock it down.

Let's be honest, pulling up a sheet rope should not be hard... I agree that ladders and such should be a part of the game but people love to forget that the game needs to be balanced around NPCs. I know they're not in yet but damn, they will not only add a lot but they'll add extra excitement to base defense :)

16 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Of course that implementing a ladder would be hard because it would be a new type of item that you need to deploy, climb up and down, be able to move it in different places and the ability of zombies or players to knock it down.

Oh I would love to see ladders being a thing.

I could use it climb up into a window than put a sheetrope down and take the ladder away.

Or wait til I see someone using it in multiplayer and run away with it while they fall!

Oh maybe we could leave it up while inside the room of the house than push it when another player is climbing up and just watch as they fall backwards away from the 2nd floor of the house into a bunch of zombies!

Edited by wsensor

1 hour ago, NagashUD said:

Weird i never got that glitch, you should try modless maybe to see if it does the same ? as well maybe your graphic card driver? just some ideas ;)

I've seen this as well (with no mods). I think it has something to do with the way "rooms" are recognized in the game, as it's always along the edge of a different zone/room inside preexisting houses or buildings.

9 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Can we please dont use those types of colors? It kinda hurts the eyes when you are reading in the dark and they are kinda annoying to read.

Really? I actually hope those kind of colors replace the in game text color in this IWBUMS.

11 hours ago, Jericoshost said:

I'm loving the changes so far (Especially the furniture you are looting being highlighted, very useful)

But I noticed a weird bug(?) when I start it up.

It starts beeping while showing the indistone logo. Like an electronic beeping?

Anyone else getting that? It stops when the menu music takes over.

Any mods?

11 hours ago, Jericoshost said:

I'm loving the changes so far (Especially the furniture you are looting being highlighted, very useful)

But I noticed a weird bug(?) when I start it up.

It starts beeping while showing the indistone logo. Like an electronic beeping?

Anyone else getting that? It stops when the menu music takes over.

My frined got this problem and he havent any mods. On rev. 34 there is no 'beeping".