RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

just played another session on iwbums and met (what i think is) a bug with making basic recipe for welding. ive got welding torch and white color canister (forgot how does it named actually) and game sees only this canister when i open craft UI window. torch remains shadowed while this white canister becomes highlighted (sry bad english). so because game doesnt see welding torch i cant do the very basic thing - start doing metalwork.

Build IWBUMS 35.13:

• Fixed MP error spawning
  • Disassemble context option is now available even if missing tools
  • Disassemble options show what missing tools you need to disassemble
  • Highlight selected loot container in the world (color is currently orange, may subject to change)
  • Rest option is now possible even with no exertion moodle
  • Boredom/Unhappyness no longer increase while reading
  • Drainable item (water bottle, bag of coal, painting...) now reduce weight according to their remaining uses
  • You can now paint almost any interior walls of houses (tell me if i'm missing some!)
  • Digging hole for farming now drain much less fatigue
  • Now spawn Extinguisher in shed and garage
  • Dismantling a TV remote will now give a Receiver, used to craft remote trigger
  • Stop spawning double bag + stuff when choosing easy and a starter kit (first week or sandbox)

32 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.13:

• Highlight selected loot container in the world (color is currently orange, may subject to change)
  • Drainable item (water bottle, bag of coal, painting...) now reduce weight according to their remaining uses
  • You can now paint almost any interior walls of houses (tell me if i'm missing some!)
  • Dismantling a TV remote will now give a Receiver, used to craft remote trigger
  • Stop spawning double bag + stuff when choosing easy and a starter kit (first week or sandbox)

really nice small update btw !

29 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Boredom/Unhappyness no longer increase while reading

Oh, thanks!  It would also be nice to count reading as rest; or make it possible to read while resting - even better!

30 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Dismantling a TV remote will now give a Receiver, used to craft remote trigger

What?! :-o There is no reciever there (I mean plain remotes with a single infrared LED, without black jack and hookers) . What a minecraft!  C'est révoltant!

On 6.9.2016 at 2:44 PM, Keshash said:

Well, you can already load ammo in magazines and magazines in guns (Check settings). And already 4 ammo types for 4 guns. Not sure about new guns, though.

On 6.9.2016 at 6:39 PM, Teesee said:

Hand loading is already a thing I think. You just have to set the reloading mode to "hardcore" in the options. You're right about the ammo though, but I remember reading something from the devs about a possible small weapons overhaul. (don't quote me on that) 

Handloading is a process where you create your own ammunition. Loading a Magazine with bullets is not called handloading.

To Handload you usally use gunpowder, empty shells, and a new bullet and a new primer. You would need special tools to do it. It is not uncommon for some shooters to handload their own ammo, because it is cheaper than buying it.

New Guns are already on the way!

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.13:

Hurray! Lotsa good stuff.

Btw, shouldn't the fire extinguisher also spawn on kitchens (specially restaurant kitchens)? I worked in over a dozen of fast food joints on my highschool days, and if there was one thing all their kitchens had in common (beside the grease-encrusted everything and the poor underpaid bastard flipping the patties) was at least one extinguisher.

2 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

1 hour ago, Blake81 said:

shouldn't the fire extinguisher also spawn on kitchens (specially restaurant kitchens)? I worked in over a dozen of fast food joints on my highschool days, and if there was one thing all their kitchens had in common (beside the grease-encrusted everything and the poor underpaid bastard flipping the patties) was at least one extinguisher.

I was just about to point this out as well. Every kitchen, home or business, that I've been in (in America at least) has a fire extinguisher for safety. I've always been taught that it was a must have, simply because of all the things you do in the kitchen that can start a fire.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a chance for them to spawn there (in kitchens), as it's where I would be looking in real life for an extinguisher first and also where you'd be most likely to find one :)

Edited by Kuren

Wow, thank you for the extinguisher and reciever RJ! It's awesome to see my feedback (and everyone else's) make a dent in the dirty dishes ;) 

Quick suggestion though, I think it might make more sense for the receiver to come from the TV rather than remote, some people might question that.

Thank you so much for adding those! There has been a lot I wanted to do for remote control stuff since you guys added that I couldn't before.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

19 hours ago, Unghin said:

And I have few questions to developers: when appears?

- faint from a sleep debt? (in build ~32 I was really scared when horde catch me at gasoline station, and I have got max sleep debt - and I thought that now I will fall in faint and hord will make invasion inside. That was really creapy feeling.)
- harm from overloading (remembered when I got harm trying to take to much planks in alfa)

- sunhits.

I haven't found something about this issues (topics\mondoids) - so what we can expect?

Edit:  

Have found few broken windows in world with no zombies.

- Also, paintbucket with weight 5.0 - enough only for 4 signs.

Edited by Unghin

So, remember the problem with being able to upgrade second floor walls when they were facing south or east? Well there is a similar problem when trying to "Barricade" a wooden fence(the kind you can hop over or tie a sheet rope to) if it's on a second floor with no pathing to the "front". 

Barricading is good for preventing Wooden Fences from being hopped over, so you don't accidentally injure yourself if your character misses or chooses the wrong fence with the sheet rope.

Edited by Sick Boy

On 13.09.2016 at 5:36 PM, RobertJohnson said:

Drainable item (water bottle, bag of coal, painting...) now reduce weight according to their remaining uses

BTW a bag of dirt - enough to plant 8 potato plants lol - is only 2 pseudo-kg.  I'd like it to become heavier and also have this mass reduction when half-empty.