RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

Running linux client and server Build 35.12 + Hydrocraft,ORGM,cremation (+ map) with steam and workshop.

Many lua required failed reported from console.txt:

%zomboid%/media/lua/server/Traps/trappingCommands.lua
Line1 -- require "TrapSystem"
Line1 ++ require "Traps/TrapSystem"
Whois media/lua/server/Traps/

Solve no trapping recipes

%zomboid%/media/lua/shared/Reloading/stormysReload.lua :
Line1:     require "timedactionshelper"

Whois %zomboid%/media/lua/server/

Expected in %zomboid%/media/lua/shared/

Link %zomboid%/media/lua/server/timedactionshelper.lua in %zomboid%/media/lua/shared solves problem for me.

%zomboid%/media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTimedActionQueue.lua :
Line2:     require "timedactionshelper"

Expected in %zomboid%/media/lua/shared/

can't link, error client side on connection server

%zomboid%/media/lua/shared/a_requires.lua :
Line1:     require "NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticAIDirector"
Whois %zomboid%/media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector

Expected in %zomboid%/media/lua/shared/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector

Link %zomboid%/media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticAIDirector.lua in %zomboid%/media/lua/shared/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/ solves problem for me.

%zomboid%/media/lua/client/Camping/ISUI/ISCampingMenu.lua :

Line6:     require 'Camping/camping'

Line7:     require 'Camping/camping_fuel'
Whois %zomboid%/media/lua/server/Camping

Expected in %zomboid%/media/lua/client/Camping

Link %zomboid%/media/lua/server/Camping/camping.lua and Camping_fuel.lua 

in media/lua/client/Camping solves problem for me.

(shared error with Hydrocraft : %Hydrocraft%/media/lua/client/Sleep/HCSleep.lua )

modules in media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/ require RWMPanel.lua but file is named RMWPanel.lua

Rename file solve problem.

• Ingame :

Inventory button "select All" seems to be fix, if i shrink window, the button deseapper.

Update woodwalls and repare weapons don't consider materials in bags/containers

Make a metal floor under sink stop sink working, under cupboard prevent from destruct (have to go around to find a accepted place to destruct)

Can't rightclick on metal floor.

Only way to remove metal floor is to build a wood floor on it. Can't place any other floor type.
   If i cross a door sprinting and a zombie, face me, do the same to attack me, he lost tracking and stay out. (don't half turn to re-enter the house to follow me).
   Deactive use button to cross window when breakglass ? (only by right click) preventing to accidental hurt when would like use other thing around.

other correction to join my server :

Spoiler

%ORGM%/media/scripts/ORGMMods.txt:

line 9 --        Type        =    WeaponMods,

line 9 ++      Type        =    WeaponPart,
line 19 --          MountType   =   SD

if black screen, start a SP game, then reconnect

Edited by arkahys
bad link path

Getting bunch of

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Keyboard must be created before you can query key state
        at org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard.isKeyDown(Keyboard.java:406)
        at zombie.iso.IsoCamera.update(IsoCamera.java:119)
        at zombie.ai.states.ClimbOverFenceState2.enter(ClimbOverFenceState2.java:75)
        at zombie.ai.StateMachine.changeState(StateMachine.java:48)
        at zombie.ai.states.ClimbOverFenceState.execute(ClimbOverFenceState.java:108)
        at zombie.ai.StateMachine.update(StateMachine.java:130)
        at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:9837)
        at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.update(IsoZombie.java:1767)
        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1353)
        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:4662)
        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2589)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1273)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:694)

as well.

Also, java.lang.NullPointerExceptions start with all zombies disappearing after the server's been on some minutes, though this might be due to one of the mods. Currently disabling and enabling them one by one to find the potential culprit!

Edited by tzaeru

I've found a few bugs concerning the Metal Bar Barricade; you can't remove them. Once you place them, there's no command prompt (Unbarricade) or anything similar that allows one to remove them. The only way is to Slege 'em. This is specially dangerous for doors, as once you barricade a door with this, it cannot be opened in any way until it's destroyed.

Also, this is just IMHO, but I don't think we should be able to put the bars on doors. They're easily the ultimate barricade for windows, as it allows you to make it strong while remaining see-thru. But for doors.... it doesn't make much sense, UNLESS they ''reinforced the door, and instead of preventing it from opening, made it much more resilient to headthumpin'.

Another thing related to metalwork in general is the lack of ''conversion'' recipes. Currently, we only have the ''Make Metal Sheet'' from a few smaller ones. I think we should have more of those. Maybe a reverse version of that recipe; ''Make Small Metal Sheets'', cut one big Metal Sheet in various smaller ones. Also, I think that, on higher skill levels, a Metalworker should be able to make Metal Bars out of a Metal Sheet. Sure, they'll be square instead of round, but they'll deflect the zeds just as well.

Oh, and I found one minor bug concerning Outdoor Lamps. It seems like they don't take power from the wall they're placed on, but from the FLOOR (Just like TVs). I floored that empty 2nd floor area on the Big Mul Warehouse, and the moment I began adding Outdoor Lamps to the walls, they didn't work, even though those walls were original and INSIDE of a building. Plz fix this.

Unable to disassemble fridges and filing cabinets now, managed to disassemble a microwave and metal bin though. Not tested other objects.

EDIT:

Not possible:

Fridge

Filing cabinet

Office chair

Green oven (kitchen)

Washing machine (pretty sure this was doable before patch)

Possible:

Round bin

Scrapable object (metal shelving)

Dark Industrial Sink

Steel counter (inc. corner)

White standing sink

Fancy Toilet

Hanging toilet

Industrial oven

Edited by bpdlr
Added items

2 hours ago, bpdlr said:

Unable to disassemble fridges and filing cabinets now, managed to disassemble a microwave and metal bin though. Not tested other objects.

EDIT:

Not possible:

Fridge

Filing cabinet

Office chair

Possible:

Round bin

Scrapable object (metal shelving)

Dark Industrial Sink

Steel counter (inc. corner)

White standing sink

Fancy Toilet

Hanging toilet

Industrial oven

agree, i was about to report this  :D

In multiplayer we get a lot of players using the fridges, TV's and green high and low hedges as indestructible barricades. Suggested fix would be to make the fridges and TV's breakable (or can at least climb over the TV at least as thy are the same height as a fence). Quicker, easier, and safer than creating log walls its a bit more of an exploit.

Not sure about how to handle the green hedges, being able to pick them up from anywhere and then replant them to cause a permanent barricade seems a bit OP though. Perhaps no longer making moveable (but still destructible with a sledge) would ease this gripe.

Edited by Hicks

14 hours ago, Hicks said:

INot sure about how to handle the green hedges, being able to pick them up from anywhere and then replant them to cause a permanent barricade seems a bit OP though. Perhaps no longer making moveable (but still destructible with a sledge) would ease this gripe.

How about making them ''slow'' the Zeds or players instead of outright stopping them? Because I still like to pick those up and surround my farm with them.

5 hours ago, dionvdvelde said:

are there any plans for hand loading ammo or different ammo types?
because that would make it more realistic.

Well, you can already load ammo in magazines and magazines in guns (Check settings). And already 4 ammo types for 4 guns. Not sure about new guns, though.

9 hours ago, dionvdvelde said:

are there any plans for hand loading ammo or different ammo types?
because that would make it more realistic.

Hand loading is already a thing I think. You just have to set the reloading mode to "hardcore" in the options. You're right about the ammo though, but I remember reading something from the devs about a possible small weapons overhaul. (don't quote me on that) 

On 9/6/2016 at 0:46 PM, axeladalidez78 said:

Don't drop the alarm , It needs to be in your inventory.

So, how does one use alarm clocks as a zombie distraction device?  I want to attract zombies to the clock and sneak by them.  I don't want them to come to me when the alarm goes off!

6 minutes ago, Joosy69 said:

So, how does one use alarm clocks as a zombie distraction device?  I want to attract zombies to the clock and sneak by them.  I don't want them to come to me when the alarm goes off!

Alarms work fine in 35.9 - the version I play - but they start somehow not exactly when I want, but 10 mins later. I gues the object is checked every 10 ingame minutes, They ring(or beep) as hell, no matter where they are.

(Is it my imagination or alarm clocks are set to random and turned on? I once was pretty much surprised - and Zs were surprised not less - when I was sneaking between them and suddenly - Drrrrrigggdidingdingdingdrrrrring! - It's dinner time! - I had a recentely found alarm clock in my pocket)

Edited by GOGOblin