RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

8 hours ago, Slashnine said:

I noticed claustrophobic carracter cannot sleep inside house. I think the panic level is way too high. Maybe if the negative was just them having a poor sleep quality instead of not being able to sleep at all.

this issue has already been changed. panic levels are now relative to the size of the room you're in. Also It used to be the case that beta blockers wouldn't work when you took them to reduce claustrophobic induced panic, they work now. you just have to take beta blockers to fall asleep or sleep in a larger room. 

BUG: I put a wet towel on the ground.  When it finally turned dry i went to pick it up.  A towel would appear in my inventory, but the towel would also still be on the ground!  I could then take the towel from the ground again, adding another towel to my inventory, but the towel on the ground still remains there.  So I grabbed 10 more towels!  So now I have infinite towels!

On 8/12/2016 at 4:49 AM, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.8:

• Added a new MP server option FastForwardMultiplier (default 40.0, min 1.0 max 100.0), define how much the time will accelerate when all players are sleeping

This option does not show up for me in the server settings GUI. However, it is in the server settings text file.

Barricading Bug:

I am not able to barricade player made windows (using planks) that are built from a frame, I can not deconstruct/disassemble them, and they yield no materials when I destroy them (using an axe not a sledgehammer). I am a level 10 carpenter with all the right tools and items.

I can barricade pre-existing player made windows from before the multi-stage building as well as fences. I can also barricade original game world windows.

I think that this could be part of the issues that people are having with using metal barricades? Maybe its not a metal working issue, but an issue with the windows themselves/multi-stage building.

I'll post this in the bug reports as well.

I love that I can make a cup of coffee now with just some water and coffee! Its also great that the entire container of coffee is not used all at once!

However, adding sugar does not change the stats at all for me. So right now there is no point in adding the calories to the coffee.

On 8/26/2016 at 6:04 AM, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.11:

• Improved the new inventory tweaks (should fix right click to move your player problem)

Still having the right click movement issue. However if I have my inventory panel open and move my mouse over some items while im holding the right mouse button down, once the mouse pointer moves off the info panel, i can rotate normally. its kinda hard to describe what's exactly going on but I hope that's descriptive enough.  

6 hours ago, morninam said:

Still having the right click movement issue. However if I have my inventory panel open and move my mouse over some items while im holding the right mouse button down, once the mouse pointer moves off the info panel, i can rotate normally. its kinda hard to describe what's exactly going on but I hope that's descriptive enough.  

I disabled the "look around while aiming" when inside the inventory, because of the "control" key stuff, is that what's happening?

I should be able to re enable it only for right click (still gonna disable it for control or it's just a mess when using this key in the inventory :D)

Working on the other bug fixes, hopefully version for today!

17 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

I disabled the "look around while aiming" when inside the inventory, because of the "control" key stuff, is that what's happening?

I should be able to re enable it only for right click (still gonna disable it for control or it's just a mess when using this key in the inventory :D)

Working on the other bug fixes, hopefully version for today!

no thats not the issue. I can have the inventory window closed, hold right click to raise my weapon, but i cant rotate. however I can be holding right click, press the inventory hotkey, move the mouse over some items and "sometimes" my character can rotate once the mouse moves off the inventory panel. I haven't played yet today, but if i do I'll try to take a video of it and put it on youtube or something(if i can find my account info :p)

6 hours ago, morninam said:

no thats not the issue. I can have the inventory window closed, hold right click to raise my weapon, but i cant rotate. however I can be holding right click, press the inventory hotkey, move the mouse over some items and "sometimes" my character can rotate once the mouse moves off the inventory panel. I haven't played yet today, but if i do I'll try to take a video of it and put it on youtube or something(if i can find my account info :p)

Ok, well, wait untill this 35.12 is out as I've changed some stuff about this :)

Build IWBUMS 35.12:

• Fixed falling through metal roof
  • Fixed duplicating bath towel when wet and on the ground
  • Fixed not being able to barricade windows with metal bars (not metal pipes!)
  • Metal bar barricades will now also take items from your backpacks
  • Firing a firearm don't give blunt maintenance and guard XP anymore
  • Soup from canned soup now also reduce thirst
  • Fixed metal shelves requiring wrong materials (meaning couldn't be placed sometimes)
  • Fixed metal welding menu not fully closing when clicking an option
  • Can now barricade self-made windows from wall frame
  • Fixed stairs still using only 8 planks/nails
  • Updated credits
  • Updated/Added lot of items tooltip
  • You can now disassemble crates
  • Tweaked a bit how the fire spread, should less spread/start on non desired tiles (roads...)
  • Increase metal walls health points
  • Increrase weight of mattress from 2 to 8
  • Changed "SMall" chest to "Small" chest

Inventory Tweaks continues!

• Unselect items when clicking outside the inventory
  • When letting right click down, your camera move/player follow the mouse pointer, this stopped to occurs when inside the inventory, changed that
  • Ctrl key (or anything you binded on "Aim") still stop moving the camera when inside the inventory
  • Reset selected items when collapsing an item
  • You can now favorite items (right click on it, "Favorite") meaning they can't be transfered (expect inside your own inventory, ie put it in a bag/unpack it)
  • Inventory context button: drop all/drop one/unpack is now Drop all/Drop one/Unpack