RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

1 hour ago, Absle said:

Every time I see my zomboid updating on steam I rush to this post so fast i'm afraid my keyboard will light on fire in the hopes that it's finally the new animations.

I'm sure it will be finally here until build 35.98 (maybe another test branch[?] ) or something like that and the good stuff comes on the mondoids (On monday) so if were you every monday I will be refreshing the heck out of the main page until it updates. I already do , also let's keep this post for reporting information about the nutrition or bugs of the current build shall we? Hope it didn't sound too serious i'm really sorry if it did.

Edited by axeladalidez78
Can't stop editing typos

2 hours ago, axeladalidez78 said:

I'm sure it will be finally here until build 35.98 (maybe another test branch[?] ) or something like that and the good stuff comes on the mondoids (On monday) so if were you every monday I will be refreshing the heck out of the main page until it updates. I already do , also let's keep this post for reporting information about the nutrition or bugs of the current build shall we? Hope it didn't sound too serious i'm really sorry if it did.

You're right, sorry about that. But 35.98 huh? Only 90 more version to go :D

Just some quick feedback on skill books.......

I think the rarity of them "may" be too low. I don't know if the additional new skill books are taking up slots or what, but I set the loot to abundant to test it out. In order to get a complete set of foraging books, (on abundant mind you), I had to check the bookstore, the post office, AND the school, and I barely found the last book (Advanced foraging in the school). I honestly dread how hard it may be to find particular skill books with regular loot settings.

If the new skill books are taking up loot spots, perhaps an increase in the quantity of books that spawn is in order.

Edit: In older builds, it seemed like I only had to check one major loot location on abundant to find a complete set of books for a particular skill.

Edited by Moose65

@Moose65: Really weird, no adding more books won't change the spawn rate of others, and during my playthrough I even thought there was too many books and wanted to lower the spawn of all of them... Gonna need to test a bit more, I'd like more feedback on this if possible then :)

@Keshash: It should be on this same IWBUMS, maybe another version at beginning if we need to do quick changes (e.g. Chris making Animations changes/me in IWBUMS and he need a version while I'm not ready...)

On 8/12/2016 at 4:49 AM, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 35.8:

• Fixed a bug making you always tired
  • Added missing object as bed (bar stool, barber chair...)
  • Fixed wrong burnt fencing on some fencing
  • Now remove curtains if a windows burn
  • Barricade action can take items from your backpacks (Greas's suggestion)
  • Can't barricade metal fences anymore
  • Added a new MP server option FastForwardMultiplier (default 40.0, min 1.0 max 100.0), define how much the time will accelerate when all players are sleeping

yay! im not always tired anymore, I can start playing again. 

6 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

It's intentional, check the patch note, basically you'll have some neck pain, not a big deal, but pain can always be tough when fighting some zombies....

Try to sleep on bed to avoid being tired in the morning and have pain!

I understand the pain, but health dropping? That seems a bit ridiculous. If I sleep and my entire body hurts in the morning because I didn't sleep well, it doesn't make me any closer to death than I was before.

1 minute ago, dannyisdude said:

I understand the pain, but health dropping? That seems a bit ridiculous. If I sleep and my entire body hurts in the morning because I didn't sleep well, it doesn't make me any closer to death than I was before.

Now I'm just waiting for someone to come in and say "Sleeping on a bar stool killed me!" lol.

I'm curious now if its possible to die from this if you were on the verge of death already.

1 hour ago, Moose65 said:

Now I'm just waiting for someone to come in and say "Sleeping on a bar stool killed me!" lol.

I'm curious now if its possible to die from this if you were on the verge of death already.

Well I would assume so, as, very little health - small amount of health = no health = dead.

1 hour ago, Moose65 said:

I haven't experimented with this yet but from the post by morninam it sounds like the health drops and the pain kicks in when you wake up. Not sure if this is in-fact the case but if it is then you should always be healing a bit while you sleep (if you're taking care of your character and not leading them towards death anyway of course) and as long as the heath drop isn't higher than what you healed it should be fine.

(RU) Разработчики, вы создали самую лучшую и самую реалистичную игру про выживание в зомби-апокалипсисе в мире. Спасибо большое за отлично продуманную и интересную игру. Спасибо, что работаете не покладая рук и делаете игру лучше с каждым днём. Не смотря на то, что сейчас я редко играю в PZ, но это не значит, что игра мне надоела и я в неё играть уже не буду. Я периодически захожу на ваш сайт и читаю новости и вижу, что вы усердно работаете и добавляете всякие интересные вещи в PZ. Желаю вам удачи в дальнейшей работе, меньше багов в коде:P и конечно же здоровья.=)

(EN) Developers, you have created the best and most realistic game about survival in the zombie Apocalypse in the world. Thank you for the well thought-out and interesting game. Thank you for working tirelessly and make the game better every day. Despite the fact that now I rarely play PZ, but this does not mean that the game it got boring and I play it will not. I periodically I go to your website and read the news and see that you work hard and add all sorts of interesting things in PZ. I wish you good luck in further work, less bugs in the code:P and of course health.=)

P.S. Sorry if I made somewhere a mistake in the text.

I think you should be able to disassemble furniture you've picked up and that's in your inventory (if you have the proper tools).

Not related to this build specifically, but the separate menus/options for interacting can be confusing. For example you have to click in the world to place a mousetrap, there's no action to place if you click the trap itself, and you can't "place" it using the furniture moving place, which might confuse people not used to PZ's UI quirks.

- I noticed that through some of the objects possible to pass, for example through a sofa, chair and the door... Offer to do such things are not passable, so it would be impossible to go through them.

- I also noticed that you can pass through objects if they are located near the windows. But I have not come up with any solutions except one, to remove the possibility climbed through the window if something is in front of him.

Spoiler

20160817004542_1.jpg20160817004605_1.jpg20160817004620_1.jpg

Sorry for my english.