RELEASED: Build 35.26

RobertJohnson

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:
  • Now when building something, the materials used can be also in your backpacks

Not working for me for any carpentry craftable. I have to see if it's mod related but don't think so..

1 minute ago, NagashUD said:

Didn't pay attention to it, i didn't even know it had some duration :D

It seems at least, if not in between either disconnection or server restart. But it maybe a bug because TV do the same...

I'll check and post in the tracker if i think it's a bug.

Edited by Bidule

1 minute ago, Bidule said:

It seems at least, if not in between either disconnection or server restart. But it maybe a bug because TV do the same...

hmm didn't try the IWBUMS 35 on server yet so maybe a bug, i don't have this problem in solo, at least i didn't notice it :/

3 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Not working for me for any carpentry craftable. I have to see if it's mod related but don't think so..

1 minute ago, joaojotta said:

How does the digital watch work?

Do we have to have it in the inventory or equipped?

Does it run on batteries? Are there some of those spring ones?

Sorry but I could not find anything on this. 

Digital Watch doesn't seems to need batteries. You just have to pu them in you're main inventory (not inside bags) and it show the date and time. It's the same as with the alarm clock.

11 minutes ago, Bidule said:

Digital Watch doesn't seems to need batteries. You just have to pu them in you're main inventory (not inside bags) and it show the date and time. It's the same as with the alarm clock.

Oh, nice!

I just found one on my first run at a house (and I didn't even chose Lucky on character creation) but couldn't really figure out because my mouse died (some weird issue with the USB port) so I had to close the game.

Search the web but found nothing...

Nice to know! It's probably one of those Casio watched that last forever. eh eh

28 minutes ago, Bidule said:
3 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Seems that it take first what's in the bags, but you need everything needed for at least one craft in your inventory.

How much tougher are the metal fence walls than wood? Will be nice to be able to go all walking dead style and kill zombies from through the fence. I have briefly played the IWBUMS branch and it seems like it will take a lot to level metalworking, it seems very end-gamey which is great.

2 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Can't wait to build stuff with this, RJ.

Out on 13 hour work days, won't be able to try it.

How expensive is it to make the mesh fences? What materials does it use? 

What it requires :
have fun at your job !

20160804083604_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Neutralnz1 said:

How much tougher are the metal fence walls than wood? Will be nice to be able to go all walking dead style and kill zombies from through the fence. I have briefly played the IWBUMS branch and it seems like it will take a lot to level metalworking, it seems very end-gamey which is great.

Not sure how much tougher it is but it seems like it's more stronger (still need to test) ; killing zombies through fences was already possible with regular metal fences , you can also do it with those ;   depends the loot rarity, but i should say mid game, takes time to dissassemble things and you don't usually get what you need, but really interesting and i definatly agree with this new skill, giving a plus in PZ !

I know the original pre-built fences weren't possible to destroy, but these player crafted ones if we swing at the fences to kill the zombies on the other side will we damage them? Haven't had a chance to test this yet.

I know the original pre-built walls zombies can't attack but they can attack player ones, if the metal fences can be destroyed by players with an axe it makes them kinda pointless

Edited by Neutralnz1

30 minutes ago, Neutralnz1 said:

I know the original pre-built fences weren't possible to destroy, but these player crafted ones if we swing at the fences to kill the zombies on the other side will we damage them? Haven't had a chance to test this yet.

I know the original pre-built walls zombies can't attack but they can attack player ones, if the metal fences can be destroyed by players with an axe it makes them kinda pointless

Seems like player can't destroy them at the moment, "just tested", they are the same as the ingame fences

Edited by NagashUD