New to Project Zomboid and looking to play!

EvilWiffles

Ello,

I'm sort of new, just started playing two days ago, getting the hang of things and really enjoy planning.

Coming here in search of people to survive with.

I can do Discord or alternatively Skype in VOIP (I'm 21, no high pitch voice), or just plain chat. I can only do nosteam but I can host dedicated server if necessary.

Can you put bleach in water bottles and give it to strangers?

Also looking for someone to Co-Op with, but I've got the steam edition, so I'm not sure if you'd have to host and I'd join, or if it would even work.

What timezone are you in?

EDIT:

Seems it's entirely possible to run a non-steam version of the game through steam!

I'm central but I tend to play around night to afternoon.

Yes, can just use -nosteam to run no steam and you'll be able to find my server then.

If you can't find it, the IP is 70.118.193.43

I can easily change settings for the server if it's not challenging enough or something. If anyone wants to Co-Op as well, can join here and say you came from this thread :3.

33 minutes ago, JediMasterMoses said:

Also looking for someone to Co-Op with, but I've got the steam edition, so I'm not sure if you'd have to host and I'd join, or if it would even work.

What timezone are you in?

EDIT:

Seems it's entirely possible to run a non-steam version of the game through steam!

Seems I need to remove a mod real quick. Admintols causing an issue since I was playing with it earlier :/.

Archived