Better couch-defence system

Keshash

Don't get me wrong, I really-really love robbing my neighbourhood for tables current furniture movement system, but it feels slightly weird, when zombies start thumping a tv, that lies on the ground.

So, what I suggest, is to add ability to place 2 (or more) furniture items on 1 tile. This would look more like a head thump-able barricade and less like a thrown-out furniture. It could also block the view, like the normal walls. It does work now with microwaves, radios and other small items, but not the big ones like tables and chairs. :) 

And for 1 furniture-high barricade would be logical, if it would be climb-able like low fences for both zombies and players.

Imho, it would nerf current table barricades and give possibility to barricade windows with furniture (So much people ask about it).

Well, I'll give you credit for the catchy title. If the zombie in question would "normally" be trying to head thump things, it stands to reason if they aren't crashing their head into something, the legs or torso are next on the hit list. We already know for certain that TIS sees their zombies as grabbers, so they clearly use their hands, at least so far as grasping clumsily.  I do recall reading talk of a multiple item barricade system at some point.

30 minutes ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Noooo the precious electrical xp....

I'm having issues with z's just walking through the stuff I place in front of windows and hitting my barricades directly..

Any furniture you can walk through, zombies can walk through. So the only furniture you can use to barricade is things you can't walk through.

11 hours ago, Demonic_Kat said:

I'm having issues with z's just walking through the stuff I place in front of windows and hitting my barricades directly..

It looks like, that any furniture placed in front of the window can be walked through. So, for me it requires 3 furnitures instead of 1 to barricade a window.

22 minutes ago, Keshash said:

It looks like, that any furniture placed in front of the window

Same is true for stairs. It even works like a "semiconductor", allowng to walk one direction and blocking the opposite.

So for now barricading is not that effective.