Unable to hang sheet rope

Tony_Travesi

Question

Hi,

I was looking in forum, but i was unable to locate related topic - if it is one please feel free to move it.

Apparently on STEAM build i`m unable to hang sheet rope over the window. i have two sheet ropes (standard 1 floor building - ground floor and 1st floor) around 10 nails in inventory (not in bags) and a hammer but this option is still not available. i tried to play around take hammer as primary, sheet as secondary etc (all combinations) but no changes. Is anyone able to give me a hint to how to do it?

I play with mods (sleeping overhoul, lockipicking).

4 answers to this question

I don't know if you have tried this but you have to right click the window frame and it should appear as an option.  I know at first I was looking for it in the crafting menu so perhaps you missed it too.  Let me know if you already tried this and I will try to help you some more.   

I don't know if you have tried this but you have to right click the window frame and it should appear as an option.  I know at first I was looking for it in the crafting menu so perhaps you missed it too.  Let me know if you already tried this and I will try to help you some more.   

Thx i thought about this as well. I forgot to mention

Realmkeeper.

Awesome. worked. i miss sleep mode but well something for something.

Hello, I play without mods alpha version 2.9 via desura. I also have nails, hammer and the sheet rope in my inventory and not in the bags. When i rightclick on the window in the first floor it shows all option like opening the window or opening the curtains etc. but not option for hanging the sheet rope.
Any idea what I could do to make it work?