You got red on you - Mondoid

Batsphinx

Are all pieces of clothing just going to be overlays or are you going to use 3D models? IMO the skin pants look a little... off. It worked with the old pixely rendering because you couldn't distinguish between bulky 3D models and simple texture changes.

Also, do the attack animations just cycle? Or is there a system there? It looks like 2 different swings + a new close kill for the bat?

The no knock back looks pretty cool and the new blood overlay looks fuckin sweet.

Edited by tommysticks

18 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

I noticed there was one in the purple shirt who took like 7 shots before going down, but some went down on 1?

Notice how when the zombie gets taken down in one hit, there is this sound that goes with it. Maybe its some sort of critical hit or something. 

It would be interesting to see if going for a long while without washing off blood would result in sickness or psychological issues. I also noticed the corpses shifting as you walked over them in the video; could possibly trip over bodies if we're not careful in the future? This is looking awesome you guys, so thanks!

7 hours ago, Strats said:

It would be interesting to see if going for a long while without washing off blood would result in sickness or psychological issues. I also noticed the corpses shifting as you walked over them in the video; could possibly trip over bodies if we're not careful in the future? This is looking awesome you guys, so thanks!

1. Surround mulitplayer base with corpses

2. Watch as raiders trip and get eaten, adding more corpses

3. ???

4 Profit!!

8 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

My guess with the "Psychological issues" that's Strats mentioned above is it would make you depressed or something like that.

Yeah, like that. I would imagine that if a person ran around slowly becoming more and more soak with the flesh of things that used to be people, he/she would slowly lose their sanity.

When you burn zombies and human alive, will they get a charred corpse?
Also, will they end up in this burning human posture from muscle contraction where they look like they were boxing or praying? Dunno what's it called.

The upper right arm at 3:38 looks like its been sliced up by knifes / claws, that splatter or wounding?

AND lastly, I like how the blood no longer splatters around up to 40 feet all the time like it used to c: makes me content c:

Edited by zoeyflower

20 hours ago, Spracky said:

@zoeyflower

I assume you're referring to the fetal position?

i googled it and its called this

pugilistic stance

A ‘defensive’ position fancifully likened to that adopted by pugilists (boxers), which is typically seen in severely burnedbodies, characterised by flexion of elbows, knees, hip, and neck, and clenching of hand into a fist; it is caused by high-temperatures in fire, resulting in muscle stiffening and shortening; it occurs even if the person was dead before the fire

reason im asking is cause every other game has them just ragdoll and it would be quite immersive to have a proper burning animation resulting to this ^