Skyscraper Challenge!

Here is a challenge for people who use the Hydrocraft mod.

Rules

1. You MUST use the Hydrocraft mod and ONLY the Hydrocraft mod. With the exception of Map Mods!

2. You MUST start in Survival mode.

3. You have ONLY 24 Hours to loot anywhere!

4. When the 24 Hours is up you MUST get to higher ground! This means the 2nd floor or higher!

5. You MUST NEVER touch the ground AGAIN!

6. You CANNOT come down to chop trees, remove stairs, dig for dirt, forage, fight zombies. NOTHING!

It is recommended you use Bedford Falls as your starting city due to its high number of skyscrapers. However this is completely optional and one could try this on the base game maps.

You goal as always is to survive!

Please post screenshots of you surviving under these rules. Best of luck to the longest time surviving!

If you like this challenge also try out my Cabin Challenge!

Reddit Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/4r6b6c/hydrocraft_skyscraper_challenge/

• 3 weeks later...

For the Skyscraper challenge.

I managed to completely secure the west side of the second floor of the large office building in Bedford and have a series of traps for the zombies as I get ready to secure the east side (built the bridge and window traps).

Character: Carpenter, Handy, Lucky, Inconspicuous, Graceful, Dextrous, Athletic, Strong with Slow Reader, Cowardly, Weak Stomach, Hemophobic, Prone to Illness, Pacifist, Hearty Appetite, Agorophobic, Thin Skin, Slow Learner, Slow Healer. 

Goal was to be able to maximize loot focusing on finding sledgehammer, hammer, nails, water container and plank/logs (ideally pallets).

For Cabin in the woods

I have now survived a month and still haven't touched my water reserved (relying on berries for thirst).   I was so happy when I found some mystery seed on a zombie that turned out to be potatoes.  I figured I could dig for my hand once I found some bandage and be able to plant one potato every day or two after healing between planting (that's how I discovered that the code was somehow blocked in hydrocraft - still investigating that one).

Character: Chef, Outdoorsman, Angler, Low Thirst, Light Eater, Lucky, Fast Learner, Herbalist, Coward, Slow Reader, Hemophobic, Claustrophobic, Prone to Illness, Thin Skin, Slow Healer, Pacifist, Short Sighted, Conspicuous and Clumsy 

Starting equipment in house:

Equipment that I took

-9mm Rounds (10)

-Advanced Carpentry

-Advenced Foraging

-Atichoke (Fresh) (2)

-Bag of Sunflower Seeds

-Banana (Fresh)

-Bell Pepper (Fresh)

-Bowl (2)

-Bread Knife

-Butter Knife (4)

-Camera

-Canned Peas

-Canned Tomato

-Cherry Soda

-Chips (3)

-Cooler

-Cooking for Intermediates

-Expert Foraging

-Jar of Pickled Carrots

-Juicer

-Lighter (almost empty)

-Master Foraging

-Mortal and Pestle

-Mouse Trap

-Parmesan Cheese

-Pear (Fresh)

-Pepper

-Pink Lemonade Juice Box

-Radio with Headset

-Salt

-Saucepan

-Sieve

-Strawberries (Fresh)

-Strawberry Filled Donut

-Sugar

-Tea Bag

I'm now focusing on testing nutrition on Build 35 and will get back to the challenge a bit later.

• 1 month later...

Archived