Zombie biting and scratching animation

jamesorbe0

I think there is already biting animation. And I saw it in the animation update video. It's like zombie putting their hands slightly up and then down, while the head is biting. And the scratching... It's kinda in the biting animation, but only scratching animation would be good if zombie can't reach you (i.e. fences, opened windows). Otherwise, AFAIK zombies' #1 priority is biting, so the wouldn't scratch expressly, just as result of grabbing you.

I may have tweaked Captain Binky's original animations but the new ones are pretty much the same as the old.

The mouths will not be animated as that would require adding a skeletal bone to the mesh. We're endeavouring to keep it as optimised as possible and the extra bones I've added are for the back pack and some other clothe related goodness. An extra bone for the mouth is not really worth it for the "pay off".

Edited by martingee
spelling

10 hours ago, martingee said:

I may have tweaked Captain Binky's original animations but the new ones are pretty much the same as the old.

The mouths will not be animated as that would require adding a skeletal bone to the mesh. We're endeavouring to keep it as optimised as possible and the extra bones I've added are for the back pack and some other clothe related goodness. An extra bone for the mouth is not really worth it for the "pay off".

Maybe add some flesh on the zombies mouth or an arm ahehehe