Easter egg on vanilla map

DramaSetter

1 hour ago, Zorak said:

There is more than that. You can find a lot of names from forum in PZ world

One of my favorites is Enigma Books, I like the touch of the Grey sign :) lol

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.6550641097292774,0.16638397753725945,850.5622499821093

1 hour ago, VikiDikiRUS said:

I don't understand. Please, explain me. 

If you're referring to the "T.I.S. Construction" text in the OP's picture, T.I.S. stands for The Indie Stone and The Indie Stone is the name of the development team behind Project Zomboid :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I totally didn't register the enigma reference. Twiggys bar, ez pickens graffiti, and another graffiti I forget whose name it was now tho.

Edit: Speaking of Easter eggs, seeing Kuren's profile pic reminded me - I've only ever found one toaster; the appliance store in Muldraugh. Was this some psychopathic toastless alternate reality?

Edited by critical jim

11 hours ago, Ontogenesis said:

There's quite a few to find, some which you may not get because of how long the forums have been going. For example,  that road you linked to with Enigma's books also has a reference to mendonca, Robomat, and myself :D

Challenge accepted. Mendy's eatery, Dr. RB Mat, and of course the plant in the corner of the mayors office... Oh wait, no, hair Genesis with a big O in the center... This game has suddenly become so much more interesting. Morrrre!!! Can't believe that many Easter eggs were 10 feet from my zombie hedge maze.

Edited by critical jim

• 2 weeks later...