• Throwing items through the window
  • Bottles = throwing bottles create sounds
  • Throw able items can destroy windows
  • Peeking before opening doors or use mirrors to peek
  • Zombie falling through stairs when pushed
  • Dismembering zombies when hit by a sharp weapons like axe
  • Bashing  zombies while running
  • Different animations when destroying doors with different weapons
  • Jumping through different floor to the ground have different animations.
  • Jumping through higher floor may result in death
  • Different characters positions when they die
  • Firing  zombies do not make them fall instead it's making a hole in the part where the bullets go through
  • A way to see the health of an item, windows, doors with the looks of it. For example when the health of the door fall then it became cracked and it is the same with items that can be used for barricading
  • Four nails for barricading
  • Items on the ground not just in the containers
  • pocket flashlight = doesn't need to put on primary or secondary
  • small flashlight = can be attached to gun with a duct tape
  • Destroying a wall with sledgehammer needs more than 1 try. Cracking first then destroying it
  • Other light sources can be place and act like a lamp (source of light)
  • Zombies on the bathroom , room needs to see instantly rather than it takes seconds before the characters see a zombie
  • Floating bases should be remove or re-balance
  • Soaked clothes when going outside while raining may reduce your movement speed
  • Getting 2 bags with a ton of stuff on the same time reduced your speed a little
  • Air condition can be open to reduced heat inside the house

Edited by jamesorbe0

Hi!

4 hours ago, jamesorbe0 said:
  • Dismembering zombies when hit by a sharp weapons like axe
  • Bashing  zombies while running

So, we've seen bashing in animation update and a few zeds without hands. Here is the link:

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2016/03/re-animator/

Four nails for barricading

Thread about that.

Zombies on the bathroom , room needs to see instantly rather than it takes seconds before the characters see a zombie

I didn't really experienced that. I think you don't see zombie, because you are walking through the door, that blocks your view slightly.

Getting 2 bags with a ton of stuff on the same time reduced your speed a little

We already can carry 3 bags at one time (1 on the back, 2 in the hands), and even if you carry 1, you still can be overloaded.

Jumping through higher floor may result in death

As I've heard, jumping from 1st floor is safe, when jumping from 2nd floor you can damage something and if you jump form 3rd, you'll die. (Correct me, if I'm wrong)

• pocket flashlight = doesn't need to put on primary or secondary
  • small flashlight = can be attached to gun with a duct tape

Imo, that would remove the point of bigger flashlight, because pocket flashlight is kinda OP.

Items on the ground not just in the containers

You can already throw them on the ground.

I agree with everything else, but that would be a lot of work for the devs.

Edited by Keshash
Links

On 6/15/2016 at 6:30 AM, jamesorbe0 said:
  • Bottles = throwing bottles create sounds
  • Peeking before opening doors or use mirrors to peek

These ideas I definitely love!

Bottles

For example: When you are raiding a city, and you need to get the horde's attention away while you clear a building. You need something to distract them. In multiplayer that is easy. Ask your friend to run around shouting while you clear the desired building.

But in singleplayer you have no other way to get peace in your looting sessions than being sneaky. Which is extremely hard.

So what would it be ? Maybe when you drink a drink you can choose to throw the can/bottle away or to conserve it for a later use (later use = throwable)

Peeking

For example: You are in a large building and you can't risk a zombie spotting you, and you try to find an empty room to loot or where to camp. So how you do it:

A) look through a possible window of the room
- Risk is you getting caught while sneaking outside.

B) listening for sounds

- They may be in the far end of the room what makes it so you can't hear them.

C) open door

- Well obviously doing so alerts every zombie looking at the door on the opposite side.

So how would it work ? pressing door with your right button and selecting "peek through" and it would take some time to activate, and the vision would be highly restricted.

Maybe some doors can have those peepholes that you can only see through on one side. As far as visibility goes, I think eagle eye, keen hearing and cat eyes are helpful. You can also call out to pull any zombies out into the open.

How bout a headlamp, or mining helmet? I think once they've implemented the clothing/layering update, they'll surely think of it 

Edited by critical jim

6 hours ago, Jonas_Sieni said:

Peeking

For example: You are in a large building and you can't risk a zombie spotting you, and you try to find an empty room to loot or where to camp. So how you do it:

A) look through a possible window of the room
- Risk is you getting caught while sneaking outside.

B) listening for sounds

- They may be in the far end of the room what makes it so you can't hear them.

C) open door

- Well obviously doing so alerts every zombie looking at the door on the opposite side.

So how would it work ? pressing door with your right button and selecting "peek through" and it would take some time to activate, and the vision would be highly restricted.

Peeking is actually something that is planned as part of the animation update :)

While it may have changed a bit, here's an old sneak peek of the WIP system:

Since outside doors have windows now I don't see why you couldn't at least peek through them as well :)

Edited by Kuren

20 hours ago, Kuren said:

Peeking is actually something that is planned as part of the animation update :)

While it may have changed a bit, here's an old sneak peek of the WIP system:

Since outside doors have windows now I don't see why you couldn't at least peek through them as well :)

COOL :o