I tried having fast zombies...you can guess what happened

Zukw

Really enjoying this. I kinda wanna join the suicidal LP revolution  :D Keep it up, looking forward to them.

Thank you very much, it is suicidal but I swear playing PZ with fast zombies doesn get your heart pumped. I definally say to do it. :)

Hello. I LOVE these videos! I imagine its a bit scary to have the fastest zombies in your game. I can't even handle having normal zombies without having a heart attack. I never knew a game could do this to me! I find myself almost as afraid as my characters are in the game. My first game, I just stayed in my safe house the whole time because I got too scared! LOL

I heard a rumor that there are 'ghost zombies' which are just a figment of your characters imagination? Idk. Have you ever run into them? Anyways, when I get the game on a nice and proper computer, I'll try to have fast zombies. It will be scary!

I don't have a youtube account, but I look forward to watching all these videos. THANKS!  :)

Hello. I LOVE these videos! I imagine its a bit scary to have the fastest zombies in your game. I can't even handle having normal zombies without having a heart attack. I never knew a game could do this to me! I find myself almost as afraid as my characters are in the game. My first game, I just stayed in my safe house the whole time because I got too scared! LOL

I heard a rumor that there are 'ghost zombies' which are just a figment of your characters imagination? Idk. Have you ever run into them? Anyways, when I get the game on a nice and proper computer, I'll try to have fast zombies. It will be scary!

I don't have a youtube account, but I look forward to watching all these videos. THANKS!  :)

Glad you like the videos. I never encountered a 'ghost' zombie I be terrified if I found them lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived