The_Real_Al

Ahoy there, fancy pants. I be workin' on me own custom profession with lots of monkey business. This is what i have me done so far:

• A pet parrot who is wary of incoming zombies. A handy little bugger indeed; remember to feed him or else he might give yer reason to be alarmed.
  • The SLASHMASTER™ lower arm prosthetic with top-notch PnP-technology for some serious knife-business.
  • The true art of swordfighting which is kind of like making love: It's not always what you do but what you say. Press 4 and see, but beware of zombies who are wittier than you.
  • Speaking zombies and some all-time favourite references to the best graphic adventures of the early 90s.

Extract into game-folder. Now go and have jolly good time.

Requires RoboMat's Utilities:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/930-lua-utils-modding

Thanks to RoboMat and his excellent PlayerTaunt mod for guidance and inspiration.

Also RegX, i took your lines for killing zombies as booty and i won't give 'em back. ...wait ...put down the hot tar. Let's handle this like the half-witted monkeys we are.

Coming up next:

VooOoodooOoo.

Edit:

This is supposed to be run and gun gameplay and the hook will stick to your hand no matter what. For those who insist on building or farming, i made it compatible to the Swap-Equipped hotkey here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1761-swap-primarysecondary-equipped

Even though it defeats the purpose of being stuck with one weapon only.

Also: fixed a typo so it will actually work.

MightyPirateMod.zip

Darn. That is so true. But thinking about it i probably just link it. This way i don't have to update when you add utilities.

That only works as long as the utility file is installed directly in the game files. The modloader f*** everything up :D 

I will make some installing instructions for the Utility file.

Seems like a handy tool then, this modloader. A good idea and a couple of pediatric diseases. Reminds me of Windows - except for the good idea. :cool:
I'm not using the steam-version yet and will do so only kicking 'n screaming. Although playing with fire is extremely tempting.

Seems like a handy tool then, this modloader. A good idea and a couple of pediatric diseases. Reminds me of Windows - except for the good idea. :cool:

I'm not using the steam-version yet and will do so only kicking 'n screaming. Although playing with fire is extremely tempting.

Ah it is a nifty tool though ... makes testing the mods much easier too. It still has its problems, but I hope they will be fixed soon.

I only installed steam because of PZ ... :D