two wishes

bekkar

since i started multiplayer i came to two important issues that are bothering me. 

• bulletproof vests. this should really be implemented since pvp is a joke. while scavenging you don't stand any chance by other bandits. with such a vests you could have the opportunity to at least quickly run towards some cover to stand a chance to get away.
  • non-lethal shotgun ammo. i'm a player who is not into pvp. so i really would love to see non-lethal ammo in order to maybe stun a player. so i could get away without killing the other person. there are more possible ways. you could not stun the player but make him move slow and make him unable to shoot for maybe one second. this should help a lot of getting out of bad situations without having to kill any other player.

I agree, and it's realistic to find bulletproof vests, helmets, nightsticks, shields, etc at the police station or prison.

For now PVP is kinda kill or be killed, and no need to speak about KOS players (rather trolls than players IMO)...

10 hours ago, King Kitteh said:

Not the solution you asked for, but how about smoke grenades. They can offer adequate cover for you to run away. People have alot of trouble seeing and shooting through the smoke.

i thought about this too but getting killed in 1-2 seconds won't help with that. i don't want a vest that protects me like superman. i just want about 1-2 more seconds to survive a pvp fight so i can get to cover somewhere quickly and escape from there.

It's realistic as long as the players are actual people, so bulletproof clothes are a must (and logically as rare in-game as a treasure).

Also i think that a craft recipe to make a DIY bulletproof vest with metallic planks and ropes would be hella cool, just like Clint Eastwood did in "a fistful of dollars" and later Marty McFly  in "Back to the future" :D

For the DIY option: 2 metallic planks, 2 ropes. no need to be visible when worn since it's under the shirt.

Pros: less chance to receive a bullet in chest.

Cons: Add 6 weight (i.e) over the player. Can't be used with weak perk.

I think it'd be better to allow players to crawl and hide behind fense or sofas or any other waist high objects,first.

I don't think the bulletproof vest would be easy to acquired or made. So,players need more protection against snipers,before they get the vest and the helmets.

37 minutes ago, blackteapie said:

I think it'd be better to allow players to crawl and hide behind fense or sofas or any other waist high objects,first.

I don't think, that fence would protect you somehow, it'll be only harder to aim. But... You never know.

On 2016/6/19 at 0:59 AM, Keshash said:

I don't think, that fence would protect you somehow, it'll be only harder to aim. But... You never know.

Well, a wooden fence may not protect players from bullet, but a stone wall may do it. Any way, my point is that the most protection a player can get against snipers should be more methods of disguise and recon. The bulletproof vest and other bulletproof equipment should be some kind of luxury, not a common item.

Archived