Silent Music (Deactivate all music)

RoboMat

Yo, how can I add custom music ta' zomboid? If it's even possible :P

You have to convert the songs to .ogg files and simply name them as some of the vanilla music files. You could replace all files from this mod with your own songs if you like to ;)

• 1 month later...

Would've been better if you could add the "music volume slider" in the options menu, which setting also saves in %Username%/Zomboid/options.ini

That way people who don't want music, can turn it off. Or people who want it lower (for youtube videos) can lower it, so viewers can hear them.

Would've been better if you could add the "music volume slider" in the options menu, which setting also saves in %Username%/Zomboid/options.ini

That way people who don't want music, can turn it off. Or people who want it lower (for youtube videos) can lower it, so viewers can hear them.

Yeah you are right :) EnigmaGrey suggested that a long time ago and maybe one day I will make it :D You've got to understand that this is just a quick way to get rid of the music. I first made it for my own usage (it gets annoying when you restart the game 30 times per minute because you test a mod) and released it to the public after a few people asked about it.