Bourbon

4 hours ago, Demonic_Kat said:

But how would a coconut get to KY?

Do you suppose a swallow could have carried it?

Didnt someone import them in ´93? I mean i live in Germany, Coconuts dont grow here but i can buy them in most Markets.

6 minutes ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Hm. Perhaps it was two swallows. Do you suppose they could have strung it up between them?

Might be a flock of swallows found a net and carried a lot of them to KY and Germany. Would explain the whole Timetravel disaster in ´92.

Exporting and importing exotic foods is not a new nor recent thing.

Swallows have been delivering Coconut for quite some time now. In the same way most of the food found in the grocery store loot list would have got there.

If anyone is curious, here is a secondary source with data from the swallows themselves: https://books.google.ca/books?id=kNQG8AXT6tAC&pg=PA441&lpg=PA441&dq=coconut+in+1993&source=bl&ots=9FBKcbwkwD&sig=znDc35ZcnehSa7Wyh_W-u8skP7I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizpOvCqaPNAhUCJpoKHRxOC6IQ6AEIHzAA#v=onepage&q=coconut in 1993&f=false

Edited by Kim Jong Un

58 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Exporting and importing exotic foods is not a new nor recent thing.

Swallows have been delivering Coconut for quite some time now. In the same way most of the food found in the grocery store loot list would have got there.

If anyone is curious, here is a secondary source with data from the swallows themselves: https://books.google.ca/books?id=kNQG8AXT6tAC&pg=PA441&lpg=PA441&dq=coconut+in+1993&source=bl&ots=9FBKcbwkwD&sig=znDc35ZcnehSa7Wyh_W-u8skP7I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizpOvCqaPNAhUCJpoKHRxOC6IQ6AEIHzAA#v=onepage&q=coconut in 1993&f=false

Wow these swallows have come a long way, they're even writing books now! Perhaps they'd be smart enough to get the three questions right as well!