Server Room Overruns (503)

Kirrus

We've been seeing and hearing a lot of reports that zombies have been overrunning the server room more than usual. Our friendly neighbourhood serverroom baseball bat aficionado has not had any zombie skulls to bash recently, and so has been a little confused. As such, he might have torn a part of the server room apart wondering where these zombies are coming from. 

Plain english version; this is annoying, isn't it? Please post the time you experience a 503 below, and any relevant timezone in this thread. Also, any other weird thing happening on the forums -- images not loading, the forums looking terrible, etc, please report here! We're aware, and I've made some changes deep in the system to try to help.

Mobile version doesn't show titles. Also, sometimes the mobile version will load and everything will be smashed to the left with white space filling the right of the screen. I've had a few 503's recently, but I don't know exactly when.

2 hours ago, kirrus said:

Mobile version, that's a bit odd. If that's not recent, does it happen if you use the default forum theme?

I'm not sure what the default theme is. It currently is the new upgraded theme, if that is what you mean.

8 hours ago, Bughunter66 said:

503 when liking a comment, 10:44PM EST

On 09/06/2016 at 9:12 AM, RoboMat said:

I got one when I tried to delete a double post from one of the users in the modding section.

Thanks for the reports. Still looking into this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • nasKo unpinned and unfeatured this topic