I used to be a minor modder for pz

{\/\/} King {\/\/}

Hi. I'm Shawn. Back in the day (as it were) I used to mod on this game a bit. I collaborated with another modder to make a small building called MooTown Coffee (or was it cafe?) Essentially an ugly, cow colored cafe for another building. I think it made it into the old community map, I am not sure. I also started working on my own mod (which I still have all the art for) that was meant to be the secret murder house of a serial killer/ bad thing doer. It was a few months before the character models were all switched (which killed the few clothing mods I had been working on, but excited me because I thought it would be easy to make new enemy models as I wanted to make a huge mod that made the game into the mist instead of zombies, or at least add boss zombies of some kind, rant over, I digress)

What I am asking is: Is it possible to use my old files to mod the game to finally make my murder house come true or do I have to do the whole deally over? I will try to attach some samples.

First the coffee shop that started my life in modding so many years ago...

Here is the coffee shop that we had put in the game so long ago, I am honestly getting nostalgic here

MooTown3.jpg

This is an espresso machine and coffee grinder I was quite proud of back in the day..

Mootown 7.jpg

Now into some of the good stuff, the murder house.

***WARNING***

some of the images within are disturbing, gory, twisted and not for those with weak stomachs.

ok so here is a creepy table showing he was watching and had chosen the main character of the original story snippet, lovingly arranged next to a rape kit.

Photo Wall Table.png

Next we have a creepy a** "A Beautiful Mind" picture wall where you can tell that our villain has been busy

Photo Wall.png

This is a not so nice bed for guests! *(As you can see I had to splice the sprite halves in paint quickly and its not perfect, I swear it looked perfect in game)*

Not so nice bed.jpg

Here is a table for the tools, he is organized, but very messy. "They're all gonna pay the ultimate price! Tools! Tools! Uh, duct tape, zip ties and gloves! I have to have my tools!" ~the Golden God

Killey Table.jpg

a bucket filled with.. uh.. parts...

Murder Bucket.jpg

One of the big set pieces

The Bleeding Rack.png

And the Piece de resistance'! (and all my friend's favorite, lol) The other set piece:

The Why Room

The Room.png

So does anyone want to either mod with me, have me do some art for your mods (especially if you are something that is essential at this point like Hydrocraft or Terminus), or help me make this into something and try to get it into the Terminus pack etc..

And in summation I apologize for being out of the loop. I haven't played for years and I am just getting back into it. I really miss the dummies..

{\/\/}

• 2 weeks later...

how would I go about doing that? I dont mind giving out my sprites, I am no pro. I have a long way to go to be near where i'd like to be in the realm of art, and my programming is even farther behind. I have, however, been collecting ideas for games and comics since I was a kid, but I have none of it made... I really need to get to work.

Not sure man, like you i'm unskilled in the realms of programming... Perhaps you could seek some help in the modding section on the forums for map making. The TileZed program seems pretty versatile and fairly intuitive to use.

• 2 years later...