mouse buttons keybinds plz

d3fontour

20 hours ago, d3fontour said:

i love this game but i can not play it because i'm disabled and i need mouse buttons keybinds and i don't know why there isnt. i hope this can be implemented very soon.

ty

Makes sense to me. There are over a dozen buttons on my mouse that I can't currently use.

Maybe its just that this game is still technically in Alpha and has not made it to full release or even Beta yet. Alpha is usually defined as a development cycle where features and content are still being added. Maybe by the time it hits Beta they will have added this.

Maybe explore the 3rd party option as others have suggested, but I have no experience with that.

3 minutes ago, CaptKaspar said:

Makes sense to me. There are over a dozen buttons on my mouse that I can't currently use.

Maybe its just that this game is still technically in Alpha and has not made it to full release or even Beta yet. Alpha is usually defined as a development cycle where features and content are still being added. Maybe by the time it hits Beta they will have added this.

Maybe explore the 3rd party option as others have suggested, but I have no experience with that.

True the game still developed but i feel is a easy thing to implement and important to the game, i just want to enjoy the game and i can't.

I don't have a clue how to do with other options, maybe someone around knows.

This is odd, my sister has a razer mouse and she can key bind the extra keys on it...

Edit: I'm an idiot I read that backwards. Perhaps you could key bind on something like a logitech g110 (I have one it has G keys that you can bind mouse buttons to). They're running about $30 on Ebay atm.

Edited by Demonic_Kat