Driving Cars Mod

nolanri

I think i have adjusted the code to make passengers work now but haven't got a chance to test with someone yet.  If anyone can please test it out. tell me what happens.

passenger must enter car first with right click "get in car" then the driver can drive

The area might be too small for cars, but it probably isn't for motorcycles. :> If it's possible to also overwrite the player animation with a custom one (sitting on the bike), then that would be a huge step forward already, imo.

Also, did I ever mention that riding horses would be awesome? :>

Edited by Lexx2k

31 minutes ago, Lexx2k said:

The area might be too small for cars, but it probably isn't for motorcycles. :> If it's possible to also overwrite the player animation with a custom one (sitting on the bike), then that would be a huge step forward already, imo.

Also, did I ever mention that riding horses would be awesome? :>

By the way, horses: instead of fueling up the car with gasoline, horses will need vegetables or sugar to operate:)

Well got it working pretty darn good in MP : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815736766

With some new stuff and improvements as well.

Just need to make more 3D models. Only have the one small jeep.  And hope that the 256x256 model size limit will grow bigger... preferably before I make all the models so dont have to do it twice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a problem on survivors mod when i spawn on military blockade the amount of error keeps increasing every seconds and there's a guy who made something that can use for the car mod and survivor mod for split screen can you put his name or link here so other people can see it

Edited by jamesorbe0

1 hour ago, AlexHupsch said:

So... what about the link to the multiplayer version?

uh there is no direct dl for that if i recall.  because i sort of abandoned it for the time being because people don't like the fred flinstone effect, and there is nothing i can do about it.  Also more than one persons reported it causing a lot of slowdown on MP servers

On 2/22/2017 at 8:45 AM, jamesorbe0 said:

There's a problem on survivors mod when i spawn on military blockade the amount of error keeps increasing every seconds and there's a guy who made something that can use for the car mod and survivor mod for split screen can you put his name or link here so other people can see it

Hi, I updated my thread here with a new version in the archive, that finally allows both players to alternatively drive in splitscreen (rather than just player 2), using alt key to switch. If one player is nearby when the other starts the car, they will be passenger, or they can walk away and not be, and vice versa. More information and D/L there. 

Edited by ddraigcymraeg

17 minutes ago, ddraigcymraeg said:

Hi, I updated my thread here with a new version in the archive, that finally allows both players to alternatively drive in splitscreen (rather than just player 2), using alt key to switch. If one player is nearby when the other starts the car, they will be passenger, or they can walk away and not be, and vice versa. More information and D/L there. 

the error are from survivors mod itself i think he updated it or fix it recently

Edited by jamesorbe0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When i'm searching for the key he always say me a thing like i can't and another player does it before me, tryed with every cars in abundant but doesnt work. i can drive but i can't open the container so i need to found a car with gas directly-in, if not fo i can't drive with....

what to do

On 2017-05-19 at 3:50 PM, kaioken1418 said:

When i'm searching for the key he always say me a thing like i can't and another player does it before me, tryed with every cars in abundant but doesnt work. i can drive but i can't open the container so i need to found a car with gas directly-in, if not fo i can't drive with....

what to do

disable the mod "Quick bags"