Driving Cars Mod

nolanri

On 08/06/2016 at 1:19 PM, nolanri said:

I was gonna suggest to start disabling other mods one by one and see what happens.  I hope your sure it was mod " ZomboidXBow " because i'll add a note that you might have incompatibility with this enabled

Yep, in my case it was Quick Bags that caused the problem.

Spoke too soon .. disabling Quick Bags lets me access the car as a container.  But I've still got the issue where when I try to start it, all it does is spawn a registration paper.  I've made sure this is the only mod running.

On 6/9/2016 at 5:42 PM, markusm said:

Spoke too soon .. disabling Quick Bags lets me access the car as a container.  But I've still got the issue where when I try to start it, all it does is spawn a registration paper.  I've made sure this is the only mod running.

shutdown pz and wait a minute to make sure your workshop is up to date, then when in game with mod loaded tell me what you see when your press the Insert key

This is the current problem preventing multiplayer release:

GridSqaure:transmitRemoveItemFromSquare(item) seems to occasionally fail or time out or something when used multiple times per second in the character update event. This problem is causing cars to duplicate themselves from time to time as you drive along. I have yet to find a solution to this

5 new vehicles added!
Different kinds of vehicles now have unique attributes. For example larger vehicles slower acc but faster top speed. More storage but harder on gas. Slower but more durable. Smaller cars better on gas and better accell but less storage, and less durability.

Also Loot in vehicles more tuned to the type of vehicle looting, find tools in the pickup truck, axes and water in the firetruck, weapons and ammo in the millitary vehicles more easily than normal cars.

Car rarity changed. Civillian vehiles most common now.

Wagner ftw.

Imho, you should add tanks, but make 'em super rare, consume lots of fuel and, possibly (?), require skill/magazine?

Also, could you make vehicles solid? I mean, so we couldn't go through them, like some furniture (tv, tables).

Edited by Keshash

If you ever figure out how to make this work online, I think you're going to need a separate workshop version as a tank online that can destroy buildings is giving me anxiety! :D (Make it spawnable by admins only)

Lost yet another character to an zombie-virus infection, resulting from a minor bump with a tree (yep, you can get infected by car-related injuries :-( )

I'm not even mad tho, I'll start a fresh game to enjoy all the new cars and stuff :)

On 17.06.2016 at 11:03 PM, nolanri said:

Should I add this or not? - https://youtu.be/YKYDTphyRCI

Yeah, you should read a book or a magazine to drive it. Also a ton of fuel

M1A1 Abrams fuel economy:

Fuel Consumption A tank will need approximately 300 gallons every eight hours; this will vary depending on mission, terrain, and weather. A single tank takes 10 minutes to refuel. Refueling and rearming of a tank platoon--four tanks--is approximately 30 minutes under ideal conditions.
  • 0.6 miles per gallon.
  • 60 gallons per hour when traveling cross-country
  • 30+ gallons per hour while operating at a tactical ideal
  • 10 gallons basic idle
  • A mine plow will increase the fuel consummation rate of a tank by 25 percent

Can we merge Kerbal Space Program with Project Zomboid? :-D

Great job, but there is no airports in the game. Where would you find them? And aren't they too OP? 

Dialog in multiplayer:

"- Joe, zombies chasing us, get on the plane!

- Ok, Joe, how do I use this thi~~

You survived 13 days. You killed 50 zombies."