There Are Voices...

Conjurer

Hey guys and gals and... Zombies... if there are any on here which, it is possible... you know? Maybe? Anyways, I've been working on a game for a few weeks, or I was working on a game for a few weeks, pretty hardcore for a while but realised, damn, I have no idea how to code ANYTHING... So it's kinda in limbo at the mo. I made all the sound effects, music, stole a load of graffiti from the internet, as you do, and stuck it all in a school and kinda made... Something. I wanted to give the impression that there is something there, even if there isn't yet heh, which it kinda works, I get a little worried when walking around in that school even though I know nothing is going to jump out at me yet unless it's secretly haunted with a herobrine kinda thing, which is... possible ;) 

Yeah I talk, a lot... I just wanted to show it to the community here, if you don't mind that is, if you do then sorry heh, I didn't mean it... Maybe I did? Maybe I didn't... or something. Anywho here's the game I've been working on. There Are Voices - Build 1.something or rather

I have me own Soundcloud as I'm actually a Fantasy/Epic Music Composer and NOT a games developer as much as I'd love to be... and also to show that I'm not some weirdo with a beardo that decided to pretend he made something lol! Yeah. But no. I'm looking to work with anyone, or anything, to help with the Music side of things, even sent a message to these guys in PZ, hey I'm from Brighton UK too man! Awesome! But yeah they obviously have a cool Composer already making stuff for them and I like the soundtrack, it's pretty cool. But, if you guys in PZ need someone dedicated to making awesome Music and general creepiness then give me a shout! If not, then I'm here for anyone else willing to work in a team of awesome creepy epicness! 

Cheers all!

Conjurer. (Like Gandalf, but not...)