Operation Big Tree

nasKo

22 hours ago, hunger john said:

n-n-no etas

im aware of that but thats for game updates and not mondoid updates

i dont give a single glob of horse shit if they havent made much progress i just wanna see more videos and / or pictures of clothing or skins or visible wounding or overhauled combat or whatever they made / are working on / are planning to add

24 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

i dont give a single glob of horse shit if they havent made much progress i just wanna see more videos and / or pictures of clothing or skins or visible wounding or overhauled combat or whatever they made / are working on / are planning to add

Mondoids are every Monday.

2 hours ago, zoeyflower said:

You mean . . . exactly like what we're doing, right?

Yeah . . .

Just a thought, but with this new step-build process, do you think we'll see screws enter construction at all? They're less common than nails, but perhaps they could be used to make better walls? Maybe they would be a sort of investment that allows for cheaper upgrades (i.e; you can take them out without ruining the screw, whereas a nail might get bent when pulled out)?

On 6/2/2016 at 8:39 PM, Spracky said:

I'm still confused about that as well...

easy pz iwbums, two step and operation big tree havent really had any mention of the animation update is what im talking about

theyre busy with tons of stuff and i should be happy those mondoids happen in the first place tho

but still itd be cool if they just post a picture or video or 2 small sentences about what they did and added to it

Edited by zoeyflower

2 hours ago, zoeyflower said:

easy pz iwbums, two step and operation big tree havent really had any mention of the animation update is what im talking about

theyre busy with tons of stuff and i should be happy those mondoids happen in the first place tho

but still itd be cool if they just post a picture of video or 2 small sentences about what they did and added to it

Intended pun intended?

On 5/31/2016 at 9:17 PM, blindcoder said:

snip

Erm, a baby dragon might not melt the steel beams, but it won't have to. Steel weakens at high temperatures, at 1000c it will have lost most of it's strength and the dome will likely collapse under it's own weight.

So a player is still doomed, if not to the heat, to the tonnes of debris which inevitably crush them.

PZ needs M'aiq the Liar. He is the most-known dragon expert. When npcs  are in, he could teach player tree-climbing and anti-dragon walls constructing.  Since we can't have those bearded hooded old men...

Don't known if it's W.I.P., but big trees look too 2d, aren't they?