Plates

Demonic_Kat

We have a slew of kitchen utensils but no plates. Plates can be used for:

1. Empty frying pan on to x plates

2. Empty roasting pan to x plates

3. Make plate of salad/pasta/stew/rice

Perhaps with the advent of the plate, we could also add side dishes to the plate after it's been emptied upon. E.g. empty stir fry on to x plates, add rice.

It would be nice to be able to set plates of food on a table.

Currently if I want to feed someone I have to leave the bowl, pot, pan of food on the floor; like I was feeding my dog!!!

I suppose an item transfer UI would be useful too!

Since we can already do this with with bowls for some recipes it would be nice to see this with plates too :). I'm also hoping some the the cooking recipes change with the new nutrition build coming back up so we can add more of certain ingredients without it making the recipe boring/bad. Would be nice to cook up larger quantities of things like fish and rice and place them on plates with other food, creating meals large enough to sustain the player's calorie needs.

7 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

It would be nice to be able to set plates of food on a table.

Currently if I want to feed someone I have to leave the bowl, pot, pan of food on the floor; like I was feeding my dog!!!

I suppose an item transfer UI would be useful too!

Omfg when I play on my private server with my sister we have these hilarious situations.

We're out for a stroll through town, "Hey Piko(my sister's nickname) I'm hungry, did you bring any food?"

"Oh sure Pookie(mine if you didn't guess)! Let me just..." she drops a meat patty on the ground.

"Oh thanks! Just what I wanted, a freshly cooked meat patty and road gravel. My favorite."