HASHIMA ISLAND

Atoxwarrior

HASHIMA ISLAND

Spoiler

Hashima%20MAPA.png

13239050_1023596557687752_65300942270468

Hello and welcome to my project, this representation of the mythical island of Hashima, is it the creation of a map that will be dedicated to the game PVP, in multiplayer mode, runs the buildings of this mining island and explore the ruins of what some moment was a fairly populated locality, dare to do battle with your teammates in the rubble, runs through the halls Hide in the darkness and pray that you will not find, by the way forget to mention the zombies, nothing worse than being trapped in a building surrounded by thirsty hikers human flesh.

This map will have some changes since it can not be a hundred percent representation equal to the original island, but try to capture that post apocalyptic environment is seen in buildings of the island.

Some pictures of the island.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpggunkanjima.jpg

hashima-gunkanjima-gakuranman7.jpg

hashima_island.jpg

ginza-hashima-view.jpg

p16-hornyak-gunkanjima-c-20151004.jpg

hashima-island-life-on-gunkanjima.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Sayonara+Hashima.jpg

hashima-sayonara-1973.jpg

A video to learn more about its history.

Do you want more? good prepare to walk the streets of the island, up the volume to maximum and explores this world of night for more experience.

http://www.hashima-island.co.uk/#

some constructions

Edificio%201_tbx.png

Edificio%205_tbx.png

Edificio%203_tbx.png

Edificio%202_tbx.png

Edificio%204_tbx.png

Edited by Atoxwarrior
I have added some images of buildings.

Amazing ! That a huge project you have :shock: But it's will be funny to play at this map, i've looked about the pictures/photos, and already make me excited ! 

Small question : Do you want to propose the map in different states (building in good conditions, partially destroyed, or destroyed for all) ?

Thank you for your comments and answering your questions, I want to make all buildings abandoned in some state of disrepair to add that sense of destruction, some rooms in the buildings appear certain types of loot, as (weapons, food, medicine) so people you can explore the rooms in search of the precious resource.

17 hours ago, Atoxwarrior said:

Thank you for your comments and answering your questions, I want to make all buildings abandoned in some state of disrepair to add that sense of destruction, some rooms in the buildings appear certain types of loot, as (weapons, food, medicine) so people you can explore the rooms in search of the precious resource.

Thank you for the answer ! That would be very cool :-P ! Do you also have planned, secret rooms for the map :P ?

Edited by Twister

On 30/5/2016 at 7:33 AM, Lumbo said:

Wow, me gusta mucho un mapa de esa manera. No he visto algo así antes, la disposición confinada mantendrá tensa cosas, supongo. Sobre las 2 islas: ¿Será el superior sea accesible, también?

I have thought to do that only two types of professions appear on the island, but be a matter of chance, if you let them appear in the other island will be away from the chaos of Hashima but will have to battle to be the kings of the island Nakanoshima.

¡Me gusta! Las personas pueden tener peleas feroces en Hashima y luego tener posteriormente un coco en la isla de la selva y discutir la próxima pelea :)

I like it! People can have fierce fights on Hashima and then afterwards have a coconut on the jungle island and discuss the next brawl :)