Vehicles

Syrax

Cars are projected from what i've heard, for late 2016, early 2017. The biggest obsticles from what i understand they just need to get animations and I don't think it's a matter of overhauling the engine, i think it's just that it renders the ground and everything up to a certain point in air, like a prism. So what they're doing I THINK is making it to where it only renders it if buildings are there in that cell. And probably overhauling the engine.

BUT moral of the story is hopefully 6 MORE MONTHS *Happy dance*

Oh yeah BTW try not to post anymore things like vehicles, and NPCs and ect, because the mainstream things like this are often screamed about by the community and it puts a lot of pressure and sometimes even slows development of these things that you REALLY want. Lemmy even said it himself, he HATES working on NPCs because the community won't stop griping and moaning about them it went from oh i'll work on them for a couple hours and pulling an all nighter to if he's there for more than 2 hours he wants to shoot his FOOT! THE FOOT! so if things don't get here on scheduled then they don't, just wait, calmly, and don't say anything stupid.

Edited by Queen Glory

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Mr_Sunshine said:

And I want world peace, but we can't get everything we want.

You're gunna have to wait politely like the 

It was only a suggestion !

Edited by Syrax

• 2 weeks later...