d00de

Tiles not showing after .bmp>.tmx conversion

Guys, I tried everything but now I need someone's help: I'm following Thuztor's awesome guide while trying to create my first map, but when I try to convert the .bmp file into the .tmx, instead of seeing a tiled map (with grass, sand, etc...) I keep on seeing a .bmp-like map.

I checked the rules.txt and the other ones, mapname_veg.bmp is ok, mapname_ZombieSpawnMap.bmp is ok, the tiles are up to date, I'm not having unknown color issues... what am I missing?

Many thanks in advance for any kind of suggestion:-)

I think I fucked something up, now I get this error and can't even launch WorldEd because of this:

AvElh4u.jpg

The directory is correct, I have updated the Tiles folder and added the new document as EasyPickins suggested many posts ago. Tried to erase all tools files and download them again but nothing changes:cry:

Ok, I dungoofed before and solved those problems, but when I start the Generate Lots process I never get the chunkdata files. I'm running the updated version of TileZed... any ideas?