RELEASED: Public Build 34.28

EasyPickins

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, joaojotta said:

Any news about a new Build?

I'm wearing the forum's floor for coming here so many times a day to check on news.

It's also slippery because of all the drooling for the new animations.

I'm on the same boat. lol. I can't wait for any of the new features they have shown off. Like metalworking, the new building system, animations, and the new sleep system.

I hate it, but I am starting to get disinterested in playing. It's harder to play the game knowing there are so many huge and awesome looking updates in the 'near' future. It's been almost 2 months without any updates when we have (in a spoiled manner) gotten used to fairly large updates monthly. The forums have also, IMO, gotten a bit slow and stale.

Oh well, updates will come when they're ready, and patience is a virtue and all that :)

On 7/9/2016 at 0:08 PM, Faeryc said:

Zomboid dosent start on my pc :(

40ed4d-1468058878.jpg

Have you tried validating your game installation via Steam?

If that doesn't help, can you post the contents of the file C:\Users\<your username>\Zomboid\console.txt on a page like vpaste.net and give us the link? That file usually conatains information about any errors.

11 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

I hate it, but I am starting to get disinterested in playing. It's harder to play the game knowing there are so many huge and awesome looking updates in the 'near' future.

Exactly the same as me: I have a plan of a diferent play style but I don't feel like putting it into action because I want that update (specially the animation update that kind of changes the fighting style of the game - has anyone seen pushing?).

20 hours ago, joaojotta said:

Exactly the same as me: I have a plan of a diferent play style but I don't feel like putting it into action because I want that update (specially the animation update that kind of changes the fighting style of the game - has anyone seen pushing?).

Same here.

I was also really looking forward to creative mode, but i kinda got bored of looking forward to it.

No offense intended to TIS but it really goes slow over there, there will probably be a new elder scrolls game but the time we get "that which we must not mention".