IWBUMS 34.28

EasyPickins

We were planning to release an updated Demo as well as the GOG release using Build 34.27.  But I fixed the client sometimes getting stuck in an endless download loop, as well as other stuff, so I'd rather use this build 34.28 as the basis for the Demo and GOG build.  So I'm putting a quick test out.  Hopefully nothing was broken.

• A new column in the server whitelist database shows the Steam ID of the owner the game, in case it is different than the Steam ID of the client that is connecting.  This should allow admins to deal with problem players that are abusing the account-sharing features of Steam.  To ban the owner of the game, the admin will need to add the owner's Steam ID to the bannedip table manually.  Banning a player the usual ways only bans the Steam ID of the client, not the owner.
  • Moved coop-stderr.txt and coop-stdout.txt to Zomboid folder (they were in the install directory).
  • Fixed clients getting stuck in an endless download loop after an 8-second timeout had occured waiting for a map update from the server.
  • Disabled Nutrition.update() on the server and for dead players.
  • Server saves map_t.bin every 10 minutes instead of every 10 seconds (ouch) and does it in a separate thread.
  • Players are sorted by name in the in-game players list.
  • Take items from the ground and other containers when lighting fireplaces and woodstoves.
  • Fixed bird sound playing for trapped animals.
  • Fixed "Navigate + Use Doors" zombies opening locked doors and windows.
  • Fixed sleep-related traits not being available in multiplayer when sleep is allowed.
  • Reduce all food-related properties (like calories) when adding bait to traps.
  • Boredom/Unhappiness now get reduced when eating food or using food as bait.
  • Place moved rugs on top of the topmost floor object.

• EasyPickins unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...