My tale of why you shouldn't use a shotgun.

I started in Muldraugh, happy as can be. I had looted some nearby houses, and had killed some zombies as well with an arsenal of forks and spoons I had found in my house. I had just looted the last house on my block, and I had run out of cutlery, and had to kill the last zombie with my boot. I searched the house for anything, anything at all, and found nothing other than some food, and pieces of scrap paper. Finally, I searched the trash can outside, and found a shotgun with 2 shells inside. The look on my face was something like this O_o. I mean seriously, who would throw out a perfectly good shotgun, right!?! I then headed home, shotgun in hand. When I finally got home I did my routine perimeter check, and when inside to find one o my windows broken. "How did I miss this?" I said to myself as I searched the house. Then out of nowhere, 3 zombies jumped me. Startled, I shot 2, and dropped the gun to bash the others face in. And after that, you can probably guess what happened. Nearly 50 came out of the woods after me as I ran to the baseball filed and ran in circles trying to figure out what to do. I ended up holed up in a small house, trapped in the bathroom. And as you can guess I died. The moral: If you use a gun, make sure you have all the ammo in town before you start shooting up the place like it's the OK coral.

Archived