Some Furniture should block Windows/Doors

Bourbon

If it blocks the window, do you need to break the furniture to get through? Or will you need to push it out of the way?

I wouldn't mind this happening, but it can't block entry all together. You need to be able to move it away or destroy it, with some difficulty of course. And yes, if I was in a zombie apocalypse, I'd first barricade my doors and windows with cupboards and such, not planks from my garage.

I haven't fully tested it, because I barely noticed it, but when i picked up pallets from the warehouse and placed them somewhere else, they became solid and you couldn't walk over them anymore. And I'm pretty sure it included when they were placed next to a window.

Interestingly enough, even if something blocks movement, and you put it in front of a window, you can still climb through the window and clip through the object that is blocking it. Not sure if zombies are able to (Though it's a high chance they can.), but humans can definitely clip.

I would like to see a system of where if X amount of zombies or force is pushing against the item it then begins to take damage and either can be moved after X damage or fall after X damage or even just break after x damage. Like a vending machine is unlikely to break but will more likely fall over if pushed with enough Zeds or people. Or using a crowbar.

2 hours ago, dannyisdude said:

Actually this is already possible. All moveables can be destroyed after a certain amount of damage, you just have to put them outside of the house in front of the windows and doors.

But the point is to push them from the inside making it harder. If you have a zed at your door you wont just decide to run outside and try to place it there. You try to place it from the inside.